Chapter 3

A/N: hey guys, is this sotry getting any better im putting ziall in this chapter may not be much butziall is ziall so song i put in this chapter is on the side

Niall's pov

"what movie are you putting on" I asked. "A movie, I'm not telling you which one" Zayn said. Zayn pooped in the movie and sat on the couch with me. "Did you make popcorn" I asked. "No i didn't i'll be right back" Zayn said. Yay. I got up and went over to the DVD player to see what movie zayn put in. "I SEE YOU" Zayn yelled. "I DON'T CARE" I yelled back. I opened the DVD player and saw the movie Hostel. "Really Zayn I don't want to watch the movie Hostel, its scary" I pouted. "I'll protect you" Zayn said. "You better or else" I said crossing my arms. "Or else what" Zayn asked. "Or else no kisses for you" I said proud. "What!? That's not fair" Zayn said. "Then you better keep me safe" I said. Zayn smiled and shook his head picking me up and throwing me on the couch. Zayn walked over and sat on me. "The're going to have to get through me first" Zayn said. "Yes, but i said protect me not squish me" I said trying to push Zayn off. "You're heavy" I groaned.

!@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*()

Harry's POV

"Come on guys we got recording in thirty minutes, were already late" Liam yelled. Oh god I have to see Louis, I don't want to see Louis. I trudged down the steps not even in the mood to do anything anymore. "Harry what's wrong" Liam asked concerned. "Nothing" I replied but I don't think Liam believed me. I didn't want to be in the car either and just my luck Louis sat right across from me, laughing at something funny one of the boys said. He was happy while i was sitting here a little pale and upset.

"Come on harry, you can do better than this what's up with you" Louis said. I looked at Louis in disbelieve. Was he really asking me what was wrong. Louis knew what was wrong, yet he still doesn't care. "I'm trying my hardest alright" I said with a bit of anger in my voice. "Whoa calm down harry" Louis said raising his hands in defense. I looked over at Niall and saw the way he was looking at Louis. He looked mad. Did Louis cause his anger? "Alright Harry, try the song again" John said. I nodded and tried again trying harder this time.

(this isn't one of there songs but i like it)

"Imma imma imma love killer

Imma imma imma love killer

Imma imma imma killer

Bootleg emotions

Bottled up explosions

Intoxicating you

Learning of the truth

I'm your sentencing

Exiting through your skin

Intoxicating you

Ninety seven proof"

"Great job this time Harry." John said. I nodded and exited the recording booth. "Yeah mate that was awesome" Zayn said. "Thanks" I said. "Could've been better" Louis said patting my shoulder. I said nothing but look at my shoes. "Louis you're up" John said. Louis nodded and entered the booth. "Ready" Louis said

"I'm no good for you (no)

This heart ain't built for two so

Runaway, Runaway

Cuz I'm no, I'm no, I'm no good for you.

I'm no good for you (no)

Get in love and I'll bet you lose so,

Runaway, Runaway

Cuz I'm no, I'm no, I'm no good for you.

Imma imma imma love killer

Imma imma imma killer"

After hearing Louis' voice i instantly fell in love with him even more. But Louis doesn't even care about me anymore so why should i care about him.

@#$%^&*())(*&^%$#@!

"So Harry were all hanging out at yours and Nialls' place, Niall already said it was okay" Liam said. I nodded. Louis would be there great.

When we got to our flat i went upstairs to my room. "Harry I'm making dinner, it will be ready soon" Liam said. "I'm not hungry" I said. "The only thing you've eatin all day was breakfast, you must be starving" Liam said. "Liam, I told you I'm not hungry okay, just leave me alone" I said turning around so that Liam couldn't see me. "Alright" Liam said then left the room

"what's wrong with loving a person who may not love you back"

A/N: so what do you guys think FEEDBACK pretty please