Mornin'

When I wake up I fell really rested and kinda warm.

Best I've slept in weeks. The rise and fall of Walkers chest almost puts me back to sleep.

PAUSE. WOAHHHH. WHY AM I ON HIS CHEST?!

OKAY, TECHNICALLY ITS MORE LIKE IM HUGGING HIM...BUT MY FACE IS THERE.

I look around. Okay. I'm still in my clothes from last night, no pajamas or anything. It seems like he is too. So, it was probably a mistake that we feel asleep together.

His hands are resting on my lower back and mine are on his upper back. It's nice. He's sitting up and I'm laying on him.

I shift a little bit. He brings his head up. "Morning." He says, still out of it. My stomach does the thing when I hear his voice. Morning voice on him is actually insane.

"You feel uh...better?" He asks.

I roll off of him. "What was going on with me?" I look over at him. His eyeliner is almost all the way gone now.

"Something got put in your drink. You were kinda like...on something. I dont know what." He says. "But after you fell asleep Iain and Brady told me they kicked ass." He laughs.

"Did I make you stay here? I'm sorry." I tell him.

"Huh? It's totally fine, I-I don't mind." He responds. I feel myself blushing.

"Yeah. But I fell asleep on you." I look over at the clock. "And now it's 7:47 in the morning." I say.

"I don't care. Nobody else was around they got back at like 2:00am." He sighs.

We just lay there together for a moment. 

"The paparazzi photos from last night are insane." He says.

"Oh shit. What'd I do?" I ask.

"Nothing. It's what I did." He responds.

I turn so I'm right up next to him. "Walker Scobell!" I exclaim. "You did something badddd?" I tease while nudging him.

"Relax!" He says in the middle of laughing. "I just like...put my arms round you to help you walk." He looks away. I see the blush on his face.

"Oh, loosen up. Give me the full story!" I say excitedly.

"Okay, so, basically m they were like taking a bunch of pictures of us. And, you know, I didn't wanna let them take photos of you like that, so, I maybe kinda flipped them off..?" He rubs the back of his neck.

"WOAHHHH" I say. "You flipped them off?! Good little innocent Walker Scobell, flipped the paparazzi off?!" I laugh.

"Stoppp" he says while laughing with me.

"Show me them." I tell him.

"Yes ma'am." He says as he turns to get out his phone.

MA'AM?! HELLO?! AHHH. HE CALLED ME MA'AM. THAT WAS ATTRACTIVE.

I literally have the biggest crush on him at this point.

When he turns back he's a little too fast and almost bumps his face into mine.

"Shit-sorry." He apologizes.

"You're good." I respond.

His face is still a few inches away. I see him look down for a brief second. 

Did he just look at my lips?