Valentine's Day 💗

"Do you wanna be public? I'm fine with it honestly. I just don't want you to get the backlash and stuff..." his eyes try and find an answer on my face.

"I...I thought I was gonna say yes right away...but...what if we don't tell them?" I propose.

"Yeah...yeah okay, okay. I'm good with that." He nods.

"So you're like...my boyfriend?"

"Are you're like...my girlfriend?" We both collapse laughing on the mattress.

I fall right by his chest. I look up at him and he looks down at me.

his eyes get wide "Oh shoot. You know what I just realized? It's Valentine's Day."

"Oh sick"

"You wanna be my Valentine y/n?"

"Of course!"

We sit up he looks over at me. "What?" I'm kinda staring.

"Your eyes are so pretty dude." I tell him. He quickly has a response 

"You're so pretty dude."

BUTTERFLIES. AHHH! EKK! My face gets hot. 

"I-uh..." he smiles while looking at my face.

"Okay then." He laughs a bit. "Ready to go?"

"Go where?" The blush fades and my face turns confused.

"Anywhere. Let's go for a walk or something. Go to breakfast? Get to set super earlier?"

"Ooh. Maybe not breakfast. I feel better and I just brushed my teeth but that doesn't change the fact that I just puked up like six cans of beer." I shake my head.

"Six?!" He grabs my arms. "Jeez y/n! That's unhealthy!" 

"I'm fine bro don't worry about it."

"Okay. I'm saying this out of pure respect for you; please don't drink anymore. You're not legally allowed to and it's not good for you. When we're older you can have whatever you want but for now please don't." He looks scared.

"Okay." He look's surprised 

"That was a lot easier than I expected."

"Well I mean you asked me to and I wasn't doing much of it anyways."

"Fair. Walk?" He asks.

"Walk." I respond.

We walk out of the door. He holds it open for me. "Ladies first"

"Then why aren't you going?" I smirk.

"Hey! Not cool man."

"Oopies Daisy sorry!" I giggle as I walk out.

As we pass his room he stops. "Wait, one second!"

He opens it up with his keycard and runs inside.

When he returns he's got a pack of candy hearts in his hand. "Want some?"

"I just threw up Walker."

"Share it with me? And by that I mean you take one and I'll eat the rest and you can save that one for later?" He shakes the box and smiles.

"Deal." He opens up the box and shakes one into my hands. 

I look at it. Pink with blue lettering. 

"Whaz yous say?" He says while sticking the one on his tongue out at me.

"Mines baby. And yours is..." I lean closer to try and read it. "Smudged."

He chews it and gets out another one. 

"Ight, what's yours say now?" 

"Darling" I snort at his word.

"Okay listen here baby I think it's very creative!" He defends his little heart.

"Okay darling don't blow a fuse!" We both laugh.

We press the elevator button and it comes up. Stepping out of the elevator is Momona.

"Hey Momona!" I say.

"Hey y/n! Hey Wal-WOAH. you two are friends again!?" She asks excitedly.

"You could say that." I giggle as we step onto the elevator.

💙

After our walk we arrive at set. "Y/n, Walker! Nice to see ya. Now come 'er." Tony waves us over.

"Today's episode is a little different. Y/n you're gonna be going through a lot. Your show papa's gonna be getting into an accident and passing away. Due to the fact that Lance (pretend that's his name 💀)  is gonna be starting another project."

"Walker, ya gonna be there to support her during it. Make Roxie need Aiden and Adrien support Roxie y'all."

"Okay." Walker nods.

"Got it." I also nod.

"Make magic. Go." He waves us off.

We head to our dressing rooms.

💙

I literally have a playlist to make myself cry. I have it prepped. I have a fifteen minute break to get myself fully ready to burst into tears.

Wait, idea. I'm gonna listen to that one song from Stranger Things. I feel my tear ducts well up. Perfect.

Sad things, sad things....uh...Dally in outsiders dying, Walker not wanting anything to do with me, uh puppies dying  in movies... GOT IT, GOT IT. READY TO GO.

"Hey, ready?" Walker pops his head in.

"Yes sir!" We walk over to the set.

"Three...two...one...ACTION!" The clapperboard is snapped.

"I can't do it Aiden, I can't do it." I say quietly.

He takes my hand. "You can, come on we need to go. It's gonna be f-"

"Stop telling me that!" I rip my hand away.

"Aiden all you want is to get out of here and away from me! Do you even care about me?!" Okay, anger now has to turn to sob after his line.

"Y-yeah! Of course I do! But, Roxie, seriously you need to-"

"STOP! S-STOP TELLING ME THAT. YOU DON'T MEAN THAT." waterworks. Sobbing. Actually streaming tears and heavy breathing.

I see the character flicker away "are you okay?" He wasn't supposed to say that. He was supposed to hug me. What the f-okay, I'm saving this.

I run into his arms and wraps them around me. He forgot whatever he was supposed to say for a second apparently. "It's gonna be okay. I'm here for you."

Thank the good lord he remembered that. 

I sniff into his shoulder.

"CUT!" Tony yells. "Ya did good kids. Walka, don't know what the improv was pulled from but I liked it. Don't do that again though." He sideyes him.

"Y/n, ya impress me more and more every time. Keep at it." He waves us off.

"You actually scared me. Like I was so scared I fully broke charater." He's wide eyed and shakes his head back and forth.

"Sorry about that" I rub the back of my neck.

"No, no. It was awesome." He chuckles.

💗

Later that night when we get home we yap for a minute outside my door. 

"The Lego Batman movie was a cinematic masterpiece."

"I know, I know! But I still think my Batman costume last Halloween rocked!"

"It did! I just said it'd be sick if you were the Lego one!"

"Okay, okay!" We laugh then walk to our doors.

"Happy Valentine's Day Walker."

"Happy Valentine's Day y/n."