Interview!

Before I know it we're set up in chairs with a camera on us.

I'm sitting between Aryan and Walker. A woman name Patricia has all the questions.

"This is so exciting! Y/n we're so glad to have you, we know these aren't your things." She winks at me

"I'm so excited to be here!" I'm so glad the camera is just chest and up because I'm ducking ringing the life out of my fingers right now.

"And Walker and Aryan! We've been dying to have you too!" She says cheerily.

"Thank you!" They say in unison. Then they turn their heads at the same time.

I look between them. "Help." Everyone in the room laughs.

"So, this first question is for Walker. Who would you rather have play your father in the series? Ryan Reynolds o-" he jumps in.

"Ryan Reynolds. All the way!" He holds up his hands as Aryan and I cackle and double over.

"Guys! Please!" He begs. Patricia and the crew are also laughing.

"Yeah, I really love him though. Like when I got cast in Percy Jackson before he tweeted 'does this make me older Percy?'" He puts a finger over his mouth and for some reason my eyes can not physically pull themselves away from it.

 "And I really wanted to respond 'does that mean I'm younger Deadpool' but I didn't. Does it though?" He asks.

"Okay I say yes." I say.

"I agree with y/n, totally." Aryan nods.

"I can die happily now." Walker pretends to die and we laugh.

"Okay, this one's for Aryan. How's it feel to be working with McKenna Grace again? Oh-and where is she tonight?" Patrica asks.

"It's amazingggg! I love everyone in our cast though." He smiles.

"Awww!" I say.

"Aww how sweet Aryan!" Walker laughs.

"She's at another interview right now." I tell Patria.

"Oh! The young Sheldon cast?" She asks.

"Yeah!" I respond.

I'm starting to get all jittery. I can't sit still I'm kinda shaking. I don't know what's happening to me.

Walkers eyes catch mine and I smile.

He smiles but his eyes are concerned. I'm tapping my foot on the ground quietly and he nudges t with his. I stop and take a breath.

Patricia has just asked Aryan something but I wasn't listening.

"Oh, definitely y/n. She has a playlist she listens to when she needs to cry for a scene." He responds.

"Okay dude, what the flip don't expose me like that!" I fake a laugh.

"Okay, so we've heard your thoughts on McKenna, what are your thoughts on Momona?" Patrica directs this at me.

"Oh she's just lovely! She's so sweet and she's an amazing actress." I smile.

"Aw!" Patrica covers her heart.

💙

When we finish our interview Tony's leaning on the open door. "Hey kids, how'd ya do?" He asks. Truth be told I have no idea. I just tried. It was nerve racking.

"Good!" Walker says.

"Yeah, we did a really good job I think." Aryan says.

"Y/n, what bout chu? How'd ya do?" Tony asks. I don't know.

"Uh..." I try and find something to say.

"She did great." Walker responds for me.

"Okay, well I was askin er but alright." He nods and motions to the car.

We all climb in. I'm in the middle or Walker and Aryan. 

I yawn. "Dude I'm tired." 

"Me too girl, me too." Aryan replies.

"Same bro." Walkers eyes genuinely look heavy.

"I'll turn some of my tunes on for ya." Tony slides a CD in. Pocket Full of Sunshine plays.

I wring my hands again. I feel like a can't sit still. I'm still nervous for some reason.

A half-awake Walker stops me by placing his hand over mine. I blush.

Aryan doesn't seem to notice. "I gotta pocket gotta pocket full a sunshineeee!" He sings.

"Stop doing that, you'll hurt yourself." Walker mumbles to me.

The bumpy ride home is literally putting him to sleep. He rests his head on my shoulder. On purpose!

The next song is unwritten.   

"Release your inhibitions feel the rain n your skin!" Aryan and I sing.

Walkers head is still on my shoulder, I feel like he's fully sleeping.

"Is Walker asleep?" Aryan asks.

"I think so. Bro leaned over when he feel asleep." I giggle.

"WAIT I NEED A PHOTO!" Aryan takes a snap of him.

"I'm saving this forever!" He laughs.