Progressing time

"You guys wanna eat dinner together?" Aryan asks on our way inside.

"I'm down" I respond.

"I'm tiredddd" Walker groans.

"And I'm tired of your attitudeeee" I poke him.

"She ate you up Walker!" Aryan laughs.

"Okay fine let's go!" He says.

We get to the restaurant and we order a Margarita Pizza for all three of us.

Walker is literally shoving his face full. "Okay I take it back. I wasn't that tired I was just hungry." He says after finishing the piece he's on.

"Okay this picture says otherwise!" Aryan shows Walker the picture of him laying on my shoulder.

"Awwe so epppy" I make fun of him.

"Shut UPP" he laughs.

"Don't post that anywhere." He begs us.

"I'll think about it." Aryan jokes as he finishes the last of the pizza.

He looks down at his phone which has begun to ring.

"Wait guys my mom is calling me I gotta go. BYE BYEEE" he hurries off.

"He's definitely in trouble" Walker says.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"Because otherwise he would deadass just decline if he wasn't." We both laugh.

It gets quiet at our table for a minute. "That was fun." I try and fill the space.

"For real! You actually did great by the way. I wasn't just saying that." He smiles.

"Thanks." I look down. "You too." 

"You wanna head back now?" He asks.

"Sure." I stand up and he follows me.

"Stairs or elevator?" I ask.

"You pick." He responds.

"no no you have to pick I asked!" I tell him.

"Okay, uh...elevator? Four flights of stairs lowkey sounds menacing after all that pizza." He nods

"Okay, perfect" We walk into the elevator.

💙

Over the next few weeks Walker and I just get closer and closer. Walker, Momona, McKenna, Aryan and I all hang out on occasion.

Walker and I have gotten into the habit of going for walks around town. Sometimes Momona joins us too.

I've gotten him out of his comfort zone. It's lowkey also become a habit for him to flip off the paparazzi.

McKenna and Aryan invite me over a ton and we all play truth or dare.

We're in the middle of filming New kid on the Block right now. So Roxie, Adien, Sunnie, Juniper, and Sebastian are all friends and the shenanigans are in full swing.

( for context :) )

Roxie= y/n

Aiden= Walker

Sunnie= McKenna

Juniper= Momona

Sebastian= Aryan

Walker and I have just come back from a walk and just hopped on the elevator.

I check my phone. "Holy shit that's a lot of notifications." I mumble.

"You seriously still have your notifications on?" He asks.

"Yes sir. I like to see the fanart and theories and stuff." I respond.

"I try not to look at that stuff." He seems slightly uncomfortable.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing." He says quickly. He sighs. "It's just...have you seen all the stuff, like...about us?" He looks over at me.

"Um...no? Why?" I ask.

"It's so fucking weird." The elevator stops.

"I haven't seen any of it. Explain please?" I ask.

"I hate to say this, I literally should not have to, but you constantly get sexualized whenever you're around me." He looks upset. Okay, it's weird but why does he look so upset? I've seen some stuff but I just scroll past it.

"Oh." I respond. "Sorry." 

He hits me on the shoulder. Not like abusive or whatever, just like a 'stop'. "It's not your fault. If anything it's mine." 

"What? How would that be your fault Walker? It's the internets fault. We've only known eachother for a few weeks, maybe months..not sure which one to use."

"Yeah, but they're so fucking fast. The interview a few weeks ago was live so as soon as we stepped out I saw weird videos all over my instagram feed."

I don't know what to say. "I'm sorry. It's really uncomfortable." 

"Maybe we shouldn't give them anything to be weird about." 

"What do you mean?"

"Maybe we need to stop hanging out together."

No way. That's not how this is supported to go. I have the biggest crush on him and he's just a really great guy. I don't want to stop being around him. I can take being sexualized, it's happened my entire life. I can take literally anything besides this.

I don't want to be weird.

"Oh." We've reached his room. "Okay." I swallow and feel that lump in my throat.

I feel his eyes on me as I enter my room and close my door.

This is not good.