Part 25 ~ Hassle of Tension

Aditya's pov

As the clock struck midnight , marking the end of the engagement ceremony , I found myself in a personal struggle , seeking solace on the balcony . The night's serenity seemed to whisper a message of calm , urging me to find inner peace . In this moment of stillness , amidst the gentle whispers of the night . My mind was bustling with strange thoughts and emotions .

" I've to bring Kabir here , now , it's enough . Tara can't marry me , she loves him , I have to do something " I whispered under my breath as I sighed and admired the sky

" Aditya " I heard Tara's voice as I turned around and found her standing not so away from me , visibly upset . She quickly ran towards me and hugged me , seeking comfort in my embrace . Understanding the challenges she faced in her life, I empathize with her situation , knowing that her father's controlling nature has been a constant source of distress for her . The two of us have shared a deep bond since childhood and Tara has always confided in me during difficult times .When my parents passed away .Tara was there to support me through my trauma along with Dadisa , holding my hand and offering solace. Although she holds a special place in my heart , I acknowledge that my feelings for her are more akin to those of a close friend , but not in a romantic way . I cherish our friendship and the bond we share but I do not harbor any romantic feelings for her , and neither does she . I still remember , One time , when she was in her senior secondary , she had a crush on her classmate and somehow her father got to know about it through someone , she was 17 years old at that time and then her father took away her phone and sent her with Bodyguards to the school , always keeping an eye on her . She cried in front of me and I comforted her that it'll be okay but Shashank uncle's behavior didn't change at all , he always wanted Tara and me to get married .

I was utterly disappointed but didn't want to disappoint Dadisa , since the day my parents died , Dadisa was the only one who stood by my side through thick and thin . She has a place of God in my heart , she made me believe in God again , when I miserably cried in front of God that why he took away my parents , I blamed him and decided to never believe in him again , she came and made me understand , she held me in her embrace and comforted me , that day , She became my God . Both the families share a deep bond and as we all know that Tara's family and Dadisa already made their mind to make me and tara marry each other , I couldn't speak up against her , she asked me with hope in her eyes and I couldn't deny . To be honest , I never had a reason to deny , because I've never had a girlfriend and I had always been ready for an Arrange marriage , plus point was that I had known tara so It wouldn't be awkward but when Tara told me that she has someone in her life , I truly felt happy about her , atleast she got someone whom she can rely upon , after knowing that , I decided to call off the marriage but Shashank uncle never left a chance to fail our plan .

As the heir of the empire , I'm aware of her father's intentions and I understand that he desires Tara to marry me for reasons beyond the connection we share . It is essential for me to navigate this complex situation with care , ensuring that I honor my feelings for Tara and respect her emotions, while also remaining true to myself and my understanding of her father's motives .

" Adi , What is gonna happen now , you know na , I can't live without kabir , why can't papa understand ? " She questioned me with tears in her eyes , I wiped off her tears and cupped her face with my hands

" Tara , Wo nahi samjhenge , Agar unhe samajhna hota to wo pehle hi samajh jaate , ab hamare paas aur koi option nahi hai " ( he'll not understand tara , if he wanted , he would've understood by now , now we have to do something ) I said and she nodded her head