1

~School Days~

It was the 2nd last week of the 12th class and it was f-ing hard

It was the 2nd last week of the 12th class and it was f-ing hard. I was in arts section. Today I was late to school. I convinced the teacher to let me in and damn dude it was hard af.

When I entered the school, the assembly was going on. Oh shit. I ran to my classroom which was on f-ing second floor. Kept my bag and rushed to the assembly.

Thankfully the prayers were going on. After 10-15 min the assembly ended. We all went to our classrooms after the checking our uniforms and all.

We all sat to our seats and the zero period started, all the students were completing their work, talking and the teacher were taking attendance.

There was this boy, his name was Utkarsh Chauhan and he was the perfect boy I have ever seen in my life.

His black orbs which were shining in the sunlight making them look elegant. His face was definition of perfection, perfect jawline with juicy lips that I want bite them hard until they bleed.

A perfect and beautiful nose, those dimples, hayee! I was staring at him no more like gawking at him more than minute until my friend poked my elbow.

Because she need my eco copy, gurl just f-ing take it out from my bag, ugh! I gave it to her and looked up to find him and guess what, he was sitting behind me.

What the actual fu*k, I heard his voice for the first time and let me tell you I'm in love with his voice. He had a deep voice and I don't know when I got goosebumps hearing his voice.

I turned towards the board because I was shy to look at him. Ugh! why is it so hard to look at him. After the zero period ended, our class started I was mostly focusing on the class.

Because I wanted to prove my family that I can bring awards to the house. They always compared me, called me names and failure. But there was this girl her name was Sanjana Anand.

I met her in 5th class and she was the sweetest of the all, and good with words. I became friends with her and now she is like my sister, my comfort zone. We share everything with eachother.

We are more like sisters, but she also have family trauma like me. We almost share same trauma, I was more an impatient girl but she was a patience girl, she was quiet and minded her own business.

She never spoke anything wrong until someone said anything to me. She would literally kill for me. She has raised my standards. Like gurl if you were a man I definitely would marry you.

We both weren't that good in studies in our childhood day, we started taking study seriously in 8th grade. Till now no one has able to defeat us in the studies. We both were known as "TOPPER DUO".

She was also a savage girl that could roast you without doing anything. I had anger issues and she handled them nicely I think but whatever. She helped me in studies and never let me down till now.

She was a friend that everyone was looking for. I am very much gratefully for her in my life. We both were monitor lol. After the first period ended we got up from our seat and started minding the class.

I actually wasn't minding the class but continuously looking at one person and standing in one corner and it was the new student, Utkarsh how his lips moved when he talked.

His dimples appear when he smiles wildly. He was looking so f-ing cute bro! "Oye Yashita aisa kya dhek rahi hai usko huh!" Sanjana asked. This gurl I swear.

"Kuch nhi yr!" I replied. "Acha ji!" She said. "Lunch me bataungi!" I replied. Till then teacher came and started teaching us and soon it was lunch time. We both went out together.

"Chal bata kyu dhek rahi thi usse?" She asked me excitedly. "Umm, kuch ni yr bas zoned out hogyi thi me!" I replied but was shying a little. "Arey batana!" She asked.

"Yr! I think I like him, bhai wo kitna perfect hai yr I can't even describe!" I replied. "Damm girl! You found your first love!" She said.

"Hehe!" I replied and we both went towards the washroom to wash our hands. After that we went to the class and guess what we saw. Utkarsh was surrounded by girls.

Bro was famous, the day he entered this school. Seeing him I remembered a song, "EVERYONE WANTS HIM,
THAT WAS MY CRIME
WRONG PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME!"

It was a Taylor swift song "Slut!", I never knew that I could relate to this song. We never knows what happens in the future, isn't it! "It's okay bhena!" A voice said and it was Sanjana.

"Kya?" I replied. "I know abhi teri jal rahi hai usko dhek kie but don't worry abhi hum teenagers hai, we will get our humsufer!" She exclaimed. I nodded and we both sat at our seats.

After lunch, it was a arrangement period we both were talking as usual. Utkarsh poked my shoulder as he wanted to say something. We both shifted our attention to him.

Beside Utkarsh, a guy his friend was sitting beside him, his name was Mukund. He told us that our classmate Kanika has an boyfriend, his name was Harshil. He was in B section.

I asked him, the black mask one, as I saw him wearing a black mask after that Mukund said "Black mask to mebhi pentha hu!" Sanjana replied "Harshil ki height hai!" and there was silence.

The day went as usual, me and Sanjana planned the day after school that we will visit cafe after the recess. We both didn't use any school transportation. We entered a cafe near the school and got inside it.

We ordered our drinks and as usual we started talking and having fun with each other. As I was talking to her, I saw Utkarsh and Priyanshu (Sanjana's Crush) entering the cafe.

__________________________________NEXT PART COMIMG SOON!!!

NEXT PART COMIMG SOON!!!