11

"Tum log ka huwa nhi kya?" I said barging in the room of Sanjana and Yashita

"Tum log ka huwa nhi kya?" I said barging in the room of Sanjana and Yashita."Hogya, bas photos click kr rahe thy!" Yashita replied. "Badme krlena, ab chalo!" I  said.

After few minutes, we were out of the hotel. Stopping at a restaurant for breakfast. "Guys! Kya mangye?" Priyanshu asked us. "Menu dikha!" Sanjana replied. "Chole bhature kahogye?" Sanjana asked.

"Delhi me jada ache milte hai!" Yashita replied. "4 Akuri on toast manga leti tu, or 2 bombay sandwich!" Sanjana said. "Half-half krke kha lengye!" Sanjana continued.

"Thik hai, manga fir!" Yashita replied. After few minutes we gave our orders and were talking and all. After 10-20 minutes our order came.

After sometime, we paid the bill. "Race track chale kya?" Yashita suggested. "Chala paugi?" Priyanshu replied. "Aja fir race track par, race krte hai!" Sanjana said. We went to Ajmera IndiKarting.

After half an hour, we reached. "Sanjana ne car chalna kab sikhi?" I asked to Yashita. "Kabki, usko bike bhi chalne aati hai, or mujhe bhi aati hai car chalna!" She responded.

"Guys tumare liye cars book krdu?" Priynashu asked us. "Phele tum log krlo apna, fir ham krlengye!" I replied. "Thik hai fir!" Priyanshu said and went towards the race track.

"Ready to lose?" Priyanshu teased Sanjana. "To you? Never!" Sanjana replied. "All the best!" Yashita cheered for Sanjana. The race started. The race between them was becoming a tie.

Until, Sanjana took a turn, by that Priyanshu needed to step on the brake, and by that Sanjana won the race. "Congrats!" Yashita said. "Thankyou!" She replied.

"Yashita, aaj Mr Priyanshu Jha lost the easiest game!" Sanjana teased Priyanshu. "To kya?" Priyanshu replied. "Kuch nhi!" Sanjana said. "Yashita! Hamri turn aagyi hai, chale?" I said.

She nodded, now the race was between me and Yashita. When the race started, I speed up really fast, taking over, slowing my speed when needed. Handling it wasn't easy af and ofcourse I won the race.

"I won!" Yashita said being happy. "Congrats!" Sanjana replied. "Just so you know, I'll let you win!" I said. "Dikh raha tha, bro he was struggling to handle the car!" Sanjana replied.

"Lol, let's go to a restaurant and have dinner?" Yashita said. After some time, we reached the restaurant and got a seat for ourselves and called the waiter.

The waiter eyes were mostly on Yashita, that motherf*cker. I kept my hand on her waist, and looked dead in the eye of the waiter. Lay eyes on her, I'll pluck them out and now it's your turn.

I asked the waiter's name, his name was Alex Knight. We ordered the food, Priyanshu was looking at Alex, like he would kill him. But why? I don’t even know.

After it, we had fun and visited many places. After that we went to home to rest, "Guys I'll drop you off here, I'll be back in an hour. I just need to do some work!" I said.

___________________________________________NEXT PART COMING SOON!!!

NEXT PART COMING SOON!!!