8

~Present Days~

"Miss Madan, thankyou for helping us out!" An old lady said

"Miss Madan, thankyou for helping us out!" An old lady said. "It's okay Mrs.Sharma! I was just doing my job!" I replied. "Nobody was taking our case and not believing us. But you did, thankyou so much!" She said.

"You're welcome! Hope you have a good life!" I replied. She nodded and got up from the seat and exited my cabin. Few weeks later I took an case. The case about a girl who was killed by her boyfriend in her own

home and ofc I won. My chain of thoughts broke when someone knocked on my door. "Come in!" I said. "Hello babygirl!" The person on the door replied. I looked up and saw, it was my boyfriend "Utkarsh"

Me and him were in an eight year old  relationship. "Hello baby! What are you doing here?" I asked him. "Came here to meet my girlfriend or future wife, you can say that!" He replied being flirty as always.

"Oo really! Where she is, can I meet her?" I asked him in a playful mood. He unlocked his phone and opened his camera and shifted his camera towards me. "Here she is!" He replied.

"She is beautiful, not gonna lie!" I said and kissed him. He kissed back with same intensity. Now it was becoming intense. His hands on my waist and another hand, holding my head close to him.

After few minutes, we pulled back from the kiss, catching our breaths. He was still looking in my eyes hungrily. "You free this Saturday?" He asked me. "Surprisingly yes!" I replied.

"Then I will stay at your house for the weekends!" He said. "Okay, fine by me!" I replied. At the age of 25, Utkarsh was an Billionaire. He started doing business in his teenage years.

I don't know why he took arts but whatever.
About Sanjana and Priyanshu. Well they broke up because of Priyanshu mother. Her mother said to Sanjana to leave him because of her, he can't focus on his study.

He got an application of big universities and Sanjana didn't knew about this. So for his good, she left him. But Priyanshu was heartbroken. I felt bad for them.

Priyanshu and Sanjana had 3 year old relationship. Sanjana works in Mumbai and I work in Punjab. She is a Ceo and a secretly a hacker also. She knows hacking at a High level.

Utkarsh is still in friend with Priyanshu afterall he is also his bestfriend. Priyanshu is in states. I heard from Utkarsh that Priyanshu is an Multibillionaire.

But I don't give a f*ck because I have my man. I got a call from Sanjana. "Oye bhen weekends pe tu free hai kya?" She said. "Well actually nhi yr me Utkarsh ki saath hungi weekends par!" I replied.

"Acha koi ne, next time milenge!" She said. "Ha pkka!" I replied. After that we talked for few minutes because Sanjana got an urgent work. I was having lunch with Utkarsh.

"I will pick you up after the work, okay?" Utkarsh said. "Okay, I will call you!" I replied. He nodded and went outside the cabin after giving me a peck. The day went on usually. I was reviewing my files.

After 2 hours, my work was complete. I was going to call Utkarsh but I got a call from him. "You done with your work?" He asked me . "Yeah, I was just about to call you!" I replied.

"Oo really!" He said. Opening the door of my cabin. I cut the call. "Hii!" I replied. "You tired?" He asked. I nodded hugging him. He carried my bag and phone. Such a gentleman, for me!

We both were talking and laughing at eachother jokes. Him being flirty as always making me blush. After we entered home. We rested, I wanted to try orange peel theory with him.

"I want to eat this orange but don't want to peel it!" I said. He took the orange from me and started peeling while watching him movie. "Babe, you passed!" I said. "Passed what?" He replied.

"Do you know the orange peel theory?" I asked him. "Wha- Oh yeah!" He replied. "You passed sir!" I said. "Thankyou!" He replied and gave me the orange. I sat with him and we were watching movie.

1:00 am.....

"Babe! Babe! Yashita wake up!" Utkarsh yelling at me to wake me up. "What? It's freakin 1 am! What happened?" I asked him. "Go and get ready fast! We're going to be late for our flight!" He replied.

"What the actual f*ck!" I said being in confusion. "Trust me on this, you're gonna love it!" He replied. After I got ready, I saw Utkarsh exiting the room with luggage. "You already packed?" I asked him.

"Yeah, and don't worry I have packed your hygenie products and your inner wear!" He replied. "That's why I couldn't find my skincare products!" I said. He gave me a cute smile to cover up for it.

After that, we exited and locked my house securely. We both drove off to airport. "Where are you taking me?" I asked him being curious. "Have a little patience! For me atleast baby!" He replied.

"You know I am not an patient person!" I said. "I know! but please for me!" He replied. "You rest! I'll wake you up when we reach airport!" He said. "Okay then!" I replied and in no time I slept.

___________________________________________NEXT PART COMING SOON!!!

NEXT PART COMING SOON!!!