13

"So, abhi jab Utkarsh enter kr rha tha na

"So, abhi jab Utkarsh enter kr rha tha na. To mene dheka ki usne dursi shirt pehni thi, mene uska reason pucha to usne bola ki,

wo me coffee pe rha tha to gir gyi thi mere shirt par, to mene change krliya!" I said. "Par Utkarsh ko to coffee pasand hi nhi!" Sanjana replied.

Oh shit, I didn't realise that. "Mene usse time to realise hi nhi kia bhai!" I said. "Or kya huwa?" Sanjana responded.

"Jab me or Utkarsh garden me thy to usko Jasmine ka call aaya tha!" I said. "Jasmine to Utkarsh ki crush thi na, school me?" She replied.

"What the f*ck is going on?" I said being shocked. "Wahi to bro, not even kidding?" She replied. We heard a knock on our door.

"Ab kon aagya!" Sanjana responded being annoyed. She went and open the door. It was Utkarsh. "Yashita, cheate- I mean Utkarsh aagya!" She said.

I got up from the bed and went towards him. "Kya huwa?" I asked him. "Kuch baat krni hai!" He replied. "Ha bolna!" I responded.

"Akele me!" He said. "Kidhar baat kr ni hai?" I replied. "Sanjana can you give us a second!" He said to Sanjana. Sanjana left the room.

"Ha bol, Utkarsh!" I said to him. "I am going for an important business trip for 5 days with my work partner Jasmine!" He replied.

"What, 5 days and with Jasmine. F*ck no!" I responded being shocked. "Please, it's for my company!" He explained. "Me bhi chalungi!" I said being jealous.

"It's only for 2 peoples!" He replied. "Then take me instead of Jasmine!" I responded. "We need to take our work partners!" He explained me.

"Ok fine!" I replied being sad. "Don't be sad, I'll get you something from Paris!" He responded. "Okayy!" I replied being happy.

After that he went to his room. "Kya bola usne?" Sanjana asked me closing the door. "He is going on a business trip for 5 days with Jasmine for his company!" I replied.

"To tune kya bola?" She responded. "Mene ha krdi!" I said. "Tu thori pagal hogyi hai?" She replied. "Nhi, kya huwa?" I said being confused.

"Tune usko Jasmine ke saath kyu jaane diya?" She asked me. "Usne bola ki company ki liye hai!" I replied. "To tu chali jati na!" She said.

"Usne bola ki sife work partners allowed hai!" I replied. "Acha thik hai, waise kaha ja rha wo?" She asked. "Paris!" I replied. "Btw, Paris city of love hai!" She said.

"I trust him, okay?" I replied. "Ha thik hai!" She responded. "Chal me jaari sone!" I said. "Good night!" She replied.

The next day....

We woke up at 8 am to check out from the hotel, we were going towards the airport. Priyanshu will stay in Mumbai, as he have some work.

Utkarsh will take the plane from Mumbai to New Delhi to Paris. I will take the plane from Mumbai to Punjab. Sanjana will stay in Mumbai as she works here.

Everyone reached their home safely. They got busy in their works. My birthday was in few months.

After 5 days....

Utkarsh came back from Paris and he was very happy for no reason and was telling me on the call that his trip went good. I was kinda suspicious but let it be.

I trust him. Do you trust him? My subconscious mind mocked me. You trust him Yashita, he will not break your trust.

In these passing months, Utkarsh was very busy and he sometimes forgot to call me. I was trying to be understanding as much as possible but I can't let it slide.

1st June 2024

"Yashita, I need to go on another business trip for 15 or 20 days!" He said on the call. "What and where you going and with whom your going with?" I asked him.

"I am going alone this time and I'm going greece!" He replied. "For what?" I asked him. "For company ofcourse!" He replied. "Fine but call me daily!" I responded.

"I will be busy, but I'll try to call you daily!" He said. "Okayy and have a safe trip!" I replied. "Okayy, bye flower!" He said and cut the call.

I called Sanjana, as I was bored. "Hello babygurl!" I said on the call. "Hey, darling!" She replied. "What are you doing?' I asked her.

"Nothing just doing some work, what about you?" She replied. "I just finished my work and do you know, Utkarsh is once again going on a business trip!" I said.

"With whom?" She replied. "He is going alone this time!" I said. "Where is he going?" Sanjana asked. "Greece!" I replied. "Isn't that your dream destination?" She said.

"So what? He is going for business trip!" I replied. "Okayy and for how many days?" She asked. "15 to 20 days..!" I replied.
"You mad or what?" She said.

"Ab kya huwa?" I asked. "When he is gonna celebrate your birthday?" She replied. "He will wish me on video call!" I said.

"What if he forgot?" She replied. "He will not, bitch stop giving me anxiety!" I said. "Assume kr rhi me!" She replied. "Whatever!" I said.

"Chal bye, me jaari kam krne!" She replied. "Byee!" I said and cut the call. I was completing my work.

The next day...

I got a call from Utkarsh. "Hello flower! Just wanted to tell you that, I have reached the greece safely and soundly an- Utkarsh listen!" Utkarsh said.

I heard a girl's voice from behind, no he isn't cheating....

_________________________________NEXT PART COMING SOON!!!

NEXT PART COMING SOON!!!