2

They both saw us and was coming towards us. I shooked Sanjana hand rapidly and told her "Abey priyanshu aur utkarsh to yahi pe aa rahe hai!" "Abey chal kuch vi!" She replied.

"Abey bhad-" I was cut off by a deep voice. "Hey guys!" It was utkarsh. Sanjana looked up and saw Priyanshu and Utkarsh were really there. Even tho her focus was mainly on Priyanshu (hamre jiju, hehe).

"Umm hi! Tum log yaha kya kr rahe ho?" Sanjana asked them. "Well ham aise hi visit krne aaye thy cafe, or tum log?" He asked. "Ham yaha pe hamsha aate hai school ki recess ki baad!" She replied.

"Chal udar ho!" Priyanshu said and sat with Sanjana and Utkarsh with me. Our drinks also came. "Isko haat bhi maat laga liyo!" Me and Sanjana said in unison. We both high-fied.

"To hum kya order kreye fir?" Utkarsh asked. "Ruko me tumhe yaha ka mast momos taste kr wati hu!" I replied. "Mujhe saath me milkshake bhi peena hai jo tum dono pi rahe ho!" Utkarsh said.

"Same here!" Said Priyanshu. Sanjana called the waiter and told her the orders. We four were talking and having fun. "Abey tum log ka plan kab ban raha hai yaha pe aane ka, next time?" Utkarsh asked.

"Kal ya parso, I guess!" Sanjana replied. "Abey ham na lunch me plan bana lete hai ki school ki recess ki baad kya krna hai!" I said. "To ham dono ko bhi shamil krlo please!" Pleaded Utkarsh.

"Acha thik hai, tum dono hamre saath lunch krna fir ham charo mil kie plan banyge next time!" Sanjana replied. "To tum dono abhi kya krne wale ho!" Asked Priyanshu.

"Abhi ham tora idar udar ghumngye fir riksha leke ghar bhaglengye!" Replied Sanjana. "Ham Charo apna group bana lete hai kya bolte ho?" Asked Utkarsh. We all agreed to his statement.

"Krskte hai! priyanshu tu na lunch me hamre class ki bahar khada hojaiyo!" I suggested him. "Thik hai fir!" He agreed. Till then, the orders came. We four had fun and split the bill and paid it together.

We went out and roamed her and there, having fun. Sanjana was talking to Priyanshu and me with Utkarsh. Ham dono ka set hai bhai. Hehe!

After an hour we all went to our house and the day went as usual. Priyanshu was in commerce section. Me, Sanjana and Utkarsh were in the same class that is arts section.

Quick backstory how did Sanjana met Priyanshu and he became her first love (she still love him)~

So, Sanjana and Priyanshu met in 6th class through a mutual friend of the same class. These three were in same section. Sanjana got know more about Priyanshu and she started developing feelings for him

but she was in denial but she accepted it after an f-ing year.Then she told me that she had a crush on him or more like love him lol.

Priyanshu was an pretty decent guy and respects others privacy and a calm guy. (She told me that, did she observed him for an year or something! Idk!) He never left her mind till now.

I feel like Priyanshu also likes her but at the same he doesn't. Now she is trying to give him signals and she thought of confessing but I don't know when, ugh!

The next day......

"Mummy me jarahi hu, mujhe late hojayga warna!" I shouted. "Acha sun, ye le paise aaj khana canteen se kha liyo!" My mom said. "Theek hai, byeee!" I replied and literally ran.

After half an hour I reached school and I was on time, good! I went inside the school and was going towards my classroom. "Oye Yashita ruk!" The owner of voice was Utkarsh. OMG! What the fuck.

I stopped at my place and he came running to me. In few seconds he was infront of me. Looking ethereal and handsome as f*ck. "Umm, kya huwa!" I asked.