CH 3

As soon as the two lovers stepped inside the room everyone started looking at them especially at new comer who no longer covered his face with a veil neither had a hood.

He is beautiful.

beauty✅

He passed one of the aspects.

"I greet the Duke and Duchess of Henituse along with Heir Basen and young lady Lily"

Davian greeted them with a slight bow indicating he is also a noble and acknowledges the Henituse's.

He is good with etiquette.

etiquette✅

He passed the second aspect.

The lunch started but the eyes still stayed on the young man who pretended to be blind.

Meanwhile Cale

'why am I getting a sense of déjà-vu'.

After glancing at his wife who nodded in approval, Deruth cleared his throat and spoke.

"I hope the journey wasn't difficult for you sir...."

"Davian. Davian Adler, your grace. And I would like to express my gratitude for your concerns about my well being"

'even though I don't know how I ended up here'

Manners✅

"Right"

"Adler? As in the northern empire's duke hold?"

"yes, lord Basen"

Status✅

"I heard Adler's are good with swords is that true"

"indeed it's the truth lady Lily"

Cale did a side-eye to Davian who was suffering

'I feel sorry for him' 

Finally the dinner ended.

----------------------------------

The kids and Cale were in Davian's room 

"do you want a tour?"

"no, maybe tomorrow"

The blue eyed boy replied while taking out five chocolate bars from his luggage. He offered four of them to the people who broke in, in his room suddenly.

 The children hesitated but it was not for long, when they saw Cale accepting it they did too.

"they're beautiful"

"hmm"

"Who are you talking about pretty human?"

Davian's neck turned red at the compliment this made Cale stifle a chuckle, seeing his embarrassment at the sudden nickname the redhead decided to answer on his behalf.

"He's talking about you three"

The kids smiled.

"Of course, we are beautiful, great and might"

Raon declared proudly.