CH 8

Davian felt speechless when the little girl carried him and looked at the red head who had a smug expression.

"Human, look noona is so strong!"

"youngest is right. Our noona is strong, nya"

On looked flustered but proud at her siblings comments.

'this is bullying'

"can you let me go, please"

"oh, yes"

As the two adults started walking away with children Cale whispered something to his lover with a teasing smirk.

"weren't you tired my dearest, should I carry you?"

"no, it's fine darling I can walk" 

Davian rejected the offer with a very obvious fake smile.

"so how is your work going?"

Cale stopped his teasing for now, there are still many opportunities he could take. And decided to start another conversation.

"pretty fine, I'm here on a vacation"

The redhead just nodded at the new information.

"what are you doing after your vacation?"

"work"

The bottom replied with a matter of fact tone, and received an eye roll which he could care less about.

"my, I could have never guessed you were going to work after your vacation I should express my gratitude for such precious piece of knowledge."

"mention not, young master it's only right for me to do so, if people are unaware of the obvious"

"haha, young master Adler that's so kind of you well what else could someone expect from a genius like you."

"you flatter me, my lord how could I accept compliments from a noble person such as you. I just hope rocks don't fall out of nowhere."

"The young lord has such a wild imagination"

"it's refreshing to have original thoughts every once in a while "

The kids only gave the couple weird stares, Alberu Crossman retreated back to his palace, the new head of magic tower walked away awkwardly, the golden dragon sighed, Ron looked amused, Choi Han chuckled and Beacrox remained oblivious of the exchange.

All while the two lovers bickered with each other.

What a normal day.