CH 14

Husband, My husband is here?!!!

It's been eighteen years since Cheol Min, now Adrian has been reborn.......in a fantasy world.

He decided to become a mage, because why not?

But in his tenth year of living he regretted his decision, apparently he got dragged by a famous magic community which is known to be ✨PrEsTiGioUs ✨ in their kingdom, yes, they have a magic kingdom here.

On their way, many things happened, the man who was responsible of drag- I mean bringin- no, escorting him picked up a fight with some bandits just to test his abilities. Did I mention he was the youngest prodigy member of the magic council?

No? It's ok. Because that title was snatched away from him after Davian ✨accidentally ✨ saved the kingdom precisely after one year that is.

Many shena- beautiful tales are famous about the young mage. (Honestly most of them are exaggerated but who am I to judge?)

After continuously working for eight years he got one day off, which he decided to spend in Roan Kingdom.

After that he somehow ended up in Rain city (✨FaTe✨ it's called fate my dear) where by coincidence happened to be a night market.

There he met a handsome man with reddish-brown eyes, they bumped in each other and Adrian being an idiot decided to comment something in korean.

"Such beautiful eyes, I hope I don't get lost in them"

"It's okay even if you get lost in them, they're your ex-husband's. But I hope you don't go around flirting with random people my dearest"

He felt his heart transferring in his kidney at the response and that's when he knew he ✨FuCkEd Up✨

"am I hallucinating?"

"no"

Suddenly he felt the need to defend himself from the false accusation.

"By the way, I don't flirt with random people ok?! I just......"

"you just......what huh? Flirt after carefully choosing a person"

'he's making me sound like that princess who doesn't know stranger danger'

"...."

"Let's just talk in an inn"

Hi, This ch is unfiltered. I usually put my ideas down and edit them in something decent but these days I don't have much energy because my health is not good so please bear with me.

I might edit it later.

Thank you.