Chapter 3

Me and Draco are sitting in the goblet room. Older students are placing their names into the flame and others are applauding.

"Eternal glory, be brilliant wouldn't it? In three years from now we'll be old enough to be chosen!" Draco claims beside me.

"Yeah, well rather you than me." I respond, I still want nothing to do with this.

The Weasley twins come up cheering.

"Thank you! Thank you! Well lads, we've done it!" One of them shouts.

The other says, "Cooked it up just this morning!"

"It's not going to work!" I yell at them. Annoyed at their attempt.

"Oh yeah? And why's that Potter?" One of them says as they both walk up to me and Draco.

"You see that?" I say pointing to the age line. "That is an age line. Dumbledore drew it himself."

"So?" The other one chimes in.

"So, a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by something pathetically dimwitted as an age potion." I say, still seeing no possible way it would work for them.

"That's why it's so brilliant."

"Because he's so pathetically dimwitted!"

I roll my eyes at their answer as they walk away slightly.

"Ready Fred?"

"Ready George!"

"Bottoms up!" They both say, as they chug the aging potion. They then jump passed the age line, and cheer. They both put their names in at the same time. When the flame accepts their names, everyone begins cheering once again.

I turn to Draco, "Watch it blow up in their faces." I say. Just after I say that, sure enough. The goblet of fire spits out their names and throws a blue flame ball at both of them. When they get up they have grey beards on their faces.

"You said,"

"You said!"

They roll around fighting one another on the floor. The room suddenly goes silent as Viktor Krum walks in and puts his name in the flame. He looks at Hermione and she smiles.

~*~
*time jump, thrusday night.*

"Sit down, please." Dumbledore says, as everyone sits down. "Now the moment you've all been waiting for! The champion selection!"

Dumbledore approaches the blue flame as it glows red. A name flies out and Dumbledore catches it.

"The Durmstrang champion is, Viktor Krum!"

As Dumbledore says this all the Durmstrang students around Viktor start cheering and patting him on the back. Me and Draco simply roll our eyes at him. Both having a strong hatred for him.

Viktor stands up and walks over to Dumbledore. They shake hands, and Viktor walks over to stand alone.

The flame then glows red again, and another name comes out, and Dumbledore catches it just as he had before.

"The champion from Beauxbatons is, Fleur Delacour!" Dumbledore shouts.

The table of Beauxbatons girls arrupts in applause as Fleur walks up and shakes Dumbledores hand. She then walks over to where Viktor Krum is, and stands with him.

Fleur Delacour used to be my friend. Actually, my bestfriend. She and I got in a huge fight just before I left. Now, I would consider her as nothing more than an enemy.

Dumbledore catches the last name and shouts, "The Hogwarts champion, Cedric Diggory!"

The four Hogwarts tables cheer as Cedric walks up to Dumbledore to shake his hand. Cedric walks over to the other two champions.