𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕.2 ; timing patience

Alastor had left with Charlie to assist her in guiding her father around, more for his own benefit than anything

... Alastor had left with Charlie to assist her in guiding her father around, more for his own benefit than anything. He had informed Mimzy that she should settle in for the time being until he comes back ( which may be a while ). The short performer wasn't too mad about it, having just shrugged it off.

She turned her heel, looking to face the bar and its' bartender behind the counter. Her hands had been placed on her hips, taking steps to get to one of the stools.

"My my, is that Husker? Alastor still has you slinging hooch for him, I see" Said Mimzy, getting onto on of the stools. She leaned her body against the counter, letting out a small chuckle when the bartender was attempting to avoid her.

"Classic! How ya been, fur ball?" Questioned the short performer. Husk folded his arms, giving her a feigned grin "Good" His shoulders dropped, his eyes darting to on the side. He grumbles out "Until five minutes ago..."

"Oh, don't tell me you're not happy to see me! You might hurt my feelings~" She mused. Mimzy had then looked over to the ground, specifically at the cyclops.

"Hey, Niffty. Watcha' been up to, girlie?" Mimzy asked, hand on her hip. Said cyclops heard her call and question, standing up to turn to her innocently.

"Fighting bugs!" Niffty had chirped. The bug she had been eyeing had begun to flee once she was occupied by someone else.

Mimzy raised a brow, smile dropping at her response. She watches the bug crawl on the floor, pointing a finger at it. She didn't seem all too impressed.

"And, uh.. how's that going for you?"

"They're winning!" Niffty beamed. With a swish, a knife's blade sharpened and cleaned was pulled out of no where by the cyclops. Her eye widening with malicious intent.

"But not for long!"

The maid ran off.

Mimzy didn't try to stop her, knowing she's unable to. The little cyclops had a mind that no one could understand. A glass bumps into her hand, making her snap her attention back to a certain feline bartender.

She smiles, "Thanks!" She grabs the drink, "Pussy cat!"

"Oh, fuck you" Cursed the winged bartender, walking off to the other side of the bar to be away from the short performer.

Having been put to the side for so long, a certain arachnid had finally came to the scene. His white gloved hand taking his own glass that was resting on the counter, taking his seat. His newest companion, the snake, followed and sat on the other empty stool.

"So uh, you and Alastor are like what?" Angel had started off, unsure of how to phrase what the two had just from what he has seen. "'Friends'?"

"Well that's your word, not mine! But I think it fits" Responded Mimzy, seeming to not mind the conversation while she pushes up the ends of her curls. Her smile vanishes when the arachnid and snake had glanced at each other, simply looking like they couldn't believe it.