𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈 ; do it for them {act 1 ; beg.}

Gathered in the parlor for another discussion, they all waited for their manager and founder of the hotel to come down to speak their experiences from their one day trip to Heaven

... Gathered in the parlor for another discussion, they all waited for their manager and founder of the hotel to come down to speak their experiences from their one day trip to Heaven. Though it certainly was taking a long while, they weren't so bored out of their mind.

Especially with the new little addition to the hotel's small population that had came in unexpectedly days before this. No one was against it, considering it was a literal child out of all things. Even if there were questions as to how such a young being ended up in a place like Hell, they hadn't pushed farther out of respect.

Cal, was the name the child had eventually revealed to them, a little koi fish looking sinner. Shaken up and fearing everyone at first, but thanks to a raven headed demon belle's, had healed and changed from that.

It made sense. She had saved the young thing and had basically sheltered and cared for him since he had awoken in her arms. Though strange it was considering the child had also followed the overlord of the hotel without any fear, clinging onto his coat too ( much to his little dismay ).

That was days ago, now they're used to it.

Alastor has the child in his arms, watching how he was attempting to reaching out to the utensil in the demon belle's hand. He and Morana were seated in their usual couch nearest to the furnace, feeding Cal the breakfast the overlord had gone out of his way to make before this.

On the other side of the room, Angel was going on about something. His legs across Husk's lap, leaving the bartender to just accept the position with a small grumble. Sir Pentious leaving a comment here and there when given the opportunity to, eyes warily watching Niffty, the little cyclops busying herself with wiping her knife.

"—He started pissing himself right there on set! And I have to work with it!" The arachnid had gone on to ramble, kicking a leg that had caused Husk to lean back on his seat. "And I meant lite-"

"Perhaps we should leave the talking to someone else?" The radio demon's filtered voice had cut his storytelling short, sending a glance to Angel. He had placed the child down to sit on one of his thighs, taking out the pacifier from his mouth.

"Whoops" Angel uttered out, having just reminded himself of the temporary restrictions. He gets up to sit properly, "Sorry, deer daddy. Just needa let out some steam before I end up fallin' asleep 'ere"

Alastor's eyes had narrowed at the name thrown at him, his grin having widened. Without another word, the overlord had gestured Cal to look at the spider demon. His talon like fingers had snapped. Angel's mouth was forced shut by the pacifier that had suddenly appeared in his mouth.

Instantly, Angel spat it out, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. Cal had giggled, clapping from joy. Husk had covered his mouth and Sir Pentious looked away, both attempting to hide their reaction. The spider demon, slightly ticked off, brushed back his hair.