𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈 ; apple of his eyes

Lucifer's comment had the whole group, minus the duo they'll be 'discussing', remain in their places

Lucifer's comment had the whole group, minus the duo they'll be 'discussing', remain in their places. As if they were investigating a case that was just begging to be opened, their looks were one of deep thinking and contemplation.

The king of Hell being the only one to seem casual about the whole thing, amused by the effect his words had on them.

Vaggie was the first to break the thought-filled silence, her elbows on her knees and hands in her head. She pinches the middle of her brows, meeting everyone's eyes.

"... Okay, so we're all just...going to believe that he, who's name I won't say right now, has a crush?" Her voice was one of disbelief, stuck in the middle of uncertainty.

"An emotion based thing that revolves around genuine attraction and is pretty much labeled to be a childish thing?"

Lucifer shrug, a sign of a 'pretty much' response. This earned a few looks from the others', specifically those who still are skeptical towards the overlord mentioned.

"I mean, it makes sense, don't it? Why are we not believing this?" Angel speaks up, snapping his fingers to divert the attention towards him. All his hands having opened as he lay on the couch.

"Because it's him. If it were any sinner else, it's fine—" Vaggie was quick to answer, having thought of that question before. She gestures over to the bartender accompanying the arachnid, "Husk has been with him the longest, and he's still skeptical about it!"

Husk would uncover his mouth, breathing out a heavy sigh. He crosses his arms, voicing out his comments on the situation;

"The boss is way too much of a bastard to be capable of feeling that kind of shit... Most of the time, he just uses it to his advantage."

"Oh, come on, guys.. we can't cross out the possibility just because of what he's known for!" Charlie would preach in defense of their conversation, her smile widening slightly as her hands ball up into fists.

Her eyes started to glitter, her voice becoming another coo.

"Al's got a crush~! And it's on Morana! His complete opposite!" She would grin like a schoolgirl in love with fiction.

Unfortunately, her enthusiasm didn't impact them as much as she wish it would've. Vaggie seemed to just sigh, Husk pursed his lips and Angel would look back on his own conclusions.

That nearly made her a little upset. She couldn't blame them, of course.

The overlord mentioned wasn't an easy person to deduce from.

He knows how to turn a lot of things into weapons of his use, this situation could easily be manipulated into something else if he were to find out. In fact, Charlie was pretty sure that was one of the reasons he had even stayed with their raven headed companion.