𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐕 ; now he's pissy! that's the tea!

The radio demon was late the next day

.... The radio demon was late the next day.

The cast was quick to notice. The overlord was shady as fuck, yes. However, it's not often that someone like him would be so late. Especially with their new situation.

( Said situation being a more emotionally centered one. )

Clattering sounds of kitchen items and food being cooked had filled the hotel's room of culinary. The residents all at the long table within the room to dine breakfast together.

Some had chatted amongst each other, some went through their gadgets and others simply waited with appetizers.

The blondes of the group would watch as their raven headed friend was dealing with the dishes of their choosing, the cyclops by the sink to clean up any dirty items.

"It's been a long time since I've tasted your cooking, Morana.." Lucifer would speak to their 'chef', his daughter and her partner at his side and arm resting on the surface of the table as he leans on it.

He raised a brow, his cheek resting on the palm of his hand. "Do you still make..you know.." He would gesture at a certain fruit motif that was displayed as a pin at his chest.

"It's in the oven" Morana would answer, having walked over to the table to place down their plates. Her smile slightly visible as she bows her head, her hair tied back by a bandana.

"What's in the oven..?"

Vaggie gives a curious look whilst the raven head returns to her work, Charlie instantly grinning. She grabbed at the opportunity to answer the former exorcist's silent query, whispering on over with slight pride.

"Morana's Apple Tart! Trust me, you're going to love it" She'd wink with certainty. The silver headed manager's lips would widen via smile, taking her word for it.

"The last time we've had it together was the last night before these two went off to make this establishment!" Lucifer would add on, hand gesturing heavily on more than just the room itself- but the building as a whole.

"Dang, so she's really been with you two for that long?" Angel had uttered, displaying his own curiosity once he had put away his phone.

"Since the day she fell!" Charlie would exclaim, both she and her father grinning.

"You can sit with the rest now, Niffty..I can handle it.. Thank you" They heard the raven head say to the cyclops. Morana takes the tray off of Niffty's hands as she joins them, following shortly to place down the food she had created.

Many inhaled the delicious aroma, looking at the dishes with glistening eyes and watering mouths ( figuratively ).

Angel was the first to pick, using an arm to carry his plate and began to add food on top of it. "Shit, Momma-Fly! This looks great!" He'd give a toothy grin.