18

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 18 Treatment Cabin

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

Gujiang City, Jianhe Road.

"The address is still moving. It looks like he is running away."

Lin Wei looked at the address transmitted by the chip. This address was located in real time and would not disappear until the person was found.

"Looking at this speed, he must be running."

It seems that this person is particularly dangerous!

Lin Wei quickly got out of the car and put it away.

Holding a baseball bat in his hand, he quickly walked through the narrow alley, twisting and turning, and finally came to an abandoned parking lot.

"You keep running! Why don't you stop running?"

"You are just a humble dog, so what if you have superpowers? If the boss wants you to die, you must die too!"

"Hmph, no one can save you now, you damn dog. You have betrayed so many of our brothers. I have to punish you today."

The sound reached Lin Wei's ears, and she had a bad feeling.

She quickly walked towards the source of the sound, and what she saw was a dazzling red.

There was a large pool of blood on the ground, and a young man was grabbed by the collar and humiliated.

There were blood stains all over his body and his face was pale. If he didn't receive treatment, he would probably bleed to death.

Lin Wei tightened the weapon in her hand and said loudly: "Who is Wang Yi?"

She was almost sure that the one named Wang Yi should be the one on the ground who was beaten.

There were six or seven strong men surrounding him, with menacing tattoos on their exposed skin. Although Lin Wei felt guilty, she did not take a step back.

Wang Yi weakly turned his head to look at Lin Wei. Seeing that she was a weak-looking girl, he regretted binding the chip.

"They are all desperadoes, leave quickly!"

He almost shouted with all his strength.

Lin Wei was shocked. This man was about to die, yet he still cared about the life and death of others.

[Host, be careful, these people are carrying a lot of lives, they are all extremely vicious people, and they are all very skilled. 】

Lin Wei was a little frightened. Before she got the system, she was just a small online writer. This was the first time she had experienced such a scene.

"Little girls, who are you Wang Yi?"

The man holding Wang Yi's collar let go and turned to look at Lin Wei dangerously.

They were all licking blood from the tip of the knife, so naturally they would not look down on anyone, even a girl like Lin Wei who looked so weak.

"Let him go."

Several people laughed as if they heard some joke.

"Who are you? Are you his superior?"

The leader was very tall, about 1.8 meters tall, with muscles all over his body. He looked very rough, but his eyes were shining.