103

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 103: The World-Destroying Snow

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

"If I don't hit you, I'll jump down by myself."

Lin Wei looked at the sky speechlessly, feeling ashamed of bullying a child.

"Okay, okay."

Gou Chunfeng didn't hesitate at all, ran directly to the edge of the challenge platform and jumped off.

[Lin Wei won and was rewarded with 10 challenge coins]

This challenge coin comes from...

Keep going.

Then she went numb.

Why are they all little brats?

You still have to win twenty games in a row to advance to the next level.

This challenge coin must be too much, more than five million in total.

Lin Wei exited the challenge mode directly and went to the simulation classroom.

As soon as she entered, she was in a closed space. In front of her was a screen as tall as one person, which said please select the corresponding special ability classroom.

Good guy, click in and take a look. The types of abilities are really diverse and dazzling.

She directly entered creation, and then the picture on the screen changed.

[Please select the level of the created ability. 】

Lin Wei chose the beginner level, it would be better to learn from scratch.

[Elementary Creation Superpower Classroom: 1000 Challenge Coins/Min]

Let me tell you, is it so expensive?

Her more than five million challenge coins were not enough in an instant.

This is just the beginning.

Entering the junior creative ability classroom and seeing the appearance of the classroom, she felt an unspeakable shock in her heart.

It was as if she was completely inside the source of life, giving her the illusion of immortality.

Where is the teacher?

Lin Wei looked around and saw nothing.

No, every minute and every second is a challenge coin. This girl won't be late, right?

After a while, Lin Wei fainted and woke up again, an hour later.

But she was very happy in her heart, and her understanding of the ability to create abilities had reached a higher level.

Those who wanted to stay longer were ejected.

You can only stay in this supernatural classroom for one hour at a time.

The next day, Lin Wei began to add some entertainment facilities to the base.

There's a movie theater, a clothing store, and a swimming pool.

What movie to watch, you ask?

Pre-apocalyptic?

no

Lets watch the survivors direct and act on their own.