117

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 117 Thousands of People and Thousands of Taste

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

"Lin Wei!"

Qi Heng gritted his teeth, wondering how he could meet this fetal god anywhere.

How did she know she was here? Suddenly, he looked at Su Xiaoyang who looked calm not far away, and instantly understood what was going on.

Okay, very good.

Lin Wei calmly approached the transparent tree and uprooted it, revealing a hole that could accommodate one person.

She quickly jumped in and soon saw the scene below.

Under the transparent tree is a medium-sized cave.

There is also a tree below, which is exactly a smaller version of the one above. It looks very delicate, just like a potted plant.

Lin Wei quickly pocketed the tree called Life Crystal.

As the life crystal disappeared, the transparent tree above instantly withered and turned into a pool of blood.

【Ding! Congratulations to the host for obtaining the Life Crystal Tree, and the reward is Crystal Cup × 1. 】

[Life Crystal Tree: It can produce a drop of the source of life every day. It is naturally conceived and born. It can allow wood-type superpowers to quickly upgrade and enhance their talents. It can also restore life to people who are dying. 】

Countless green vines exuding black energy came toward Lin Wei. Lin Wei flew up and cut the vines in front of her with the seventh-level meteorite knife with some difficulty.

At the same time, the half-corpse man behind Qi Heng also launched an attack on Yang Chen and others.

This was also the first time that they faced so many half-corpse men head-on. The lowest level was all fourth level, which also made them realize the gap and have a sense of urgency.

There were close to 300 of them, but it was obviously difficult to deal with this group of less than 50 half-corpse people.

The highest combat strength of the escort team is only level four, while Qi Heng's team has a minimum of level four, and several of them have level five.

Su Xiaoyang also joined the battle and enveloped all the half-corpse men in illusion. Although it did not completely confuse them, it also greatly restricted their movements.

Although their levels are not high enough, with all the weapons, neither side can do anything to the other.

Since reaching the sixth level, Lin Wei's fighting talent can be said to be getting stronger and stronger. Although it was a bit difficult to face Qi Heng, she was not at a disadvantage.

The more she fought, the more excited she became, because she found that as she became more proficient in the moves, the effects became stronger.

Initially, she was still at a slight disadvantage, but as time went by, it became a steady tie, and no one could do anything to anyone.

Qi Heng looked solemnly and looked at Lin Wei in disbelief.

Why does he feel that this man is getting stronger as he fights?

If this continues, not only will there be nothing you can do to him, but you won't be able to escape either.

what is happening!