70

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 70 Gossip

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

"Can you tell me why Qi Heng arrested you?"

Mr. Li stood up and said: "He arrested us to study something that can transform zombies into humans, but we have been studying it for so long and there has been no progress."

"Then what happened to her?"

Lin Wei pointed at the unconscious long-haired girl in the car.

"This girl's name is Su Xiaoyang. She is also from Linchuan Base. She has always been valued by Linchuan Base. She has two powers, one is prediction and the other is illusion."

"Qi Heng wants her to predict whether An Yue can turn back into a human in the future, or whether she can have wisdom and the ability to think independently."

Lin Wei was shocked, foreseeing, and dreaming.

What's even more frightening is that Qi Heng really dares to think about whether zombies can turn back into humans. She has no idea.

Mr. Li said with regret: "It's a pity. This child has great talent, but due to long-term use of superpower-increasing drugs and forced upgrades, he has many physical problems. I'm afraid it will be difficult for him to achieve anything in the future."

"Superpower increasing agent?"

"The superpower increasing agent was developed in the laboratory. As the name suggests, it can increase superpowers. However, this experiment is only half successful. The superpower increasing agent has very serious side effects. It is not advisable to overdraw the potential to increase superpowers. of."

"If you were given more time, could you develop a superpower-increasing agent without side effects?"

If there is such a thing, the superpowers will be upgraded much faster, ahead of the zombies.

In this way, survivors will not be too passive.

"Of course you can, but it won't take too long and consume a lot of materials."

Lin Wei nodded, these are nothing.

"Is An Yue really the white-dressed zombie next to him?"

A hint of gossip.

Zhang He nodded and said: "Although they had not held a wedding before the end of the world, they were already engaged. As far as I know, at the beginning of the end of the world, Anyue was bitten by a servant at home and turned into a zombie, and Qi Heng In order to continue to be with Anyue, I also wanted to become a zombie, so I let Anyue take a bite, and as a result, I became the person I am now, and the zombie is not like a zombie."

"Wow, if this was just a love story, it would be quite touching."

Zhao Mengmeng sighed with emotion.

Lin Wei nodded in agreement.

A female experimenter also said: "Although he arrested many people, he actually didn't kill any of them. He just drew some blood at intervals and supplied it to him and Anyue as food."

"Have you never thought that he only had abortions to raise pigs?"

The female experimenter was speechless.

Lin Wei pouted, trying to find some excuse for the bad guy.

She narrowed her eyes and said, "By the way, I saved you. From now on, you can do things for me. Do you have any objection?"