84

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 84 Mutated Birds

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

Just as he was about to move on, a large group of mutant birds flew in front of him. Lin Wei couldn't help but shrink his pupils. They were all level three!

And there is still a fourth level!

"Sister Weiwei, what should I do? I can control up to twenty of these mutant birds."

Mengmeng was also panicked. She was only at the third level now, and it would be difficult to control those at the same level.

Lin Wei curled her lips and sent a message to Wang Yi asking them to stay in the car and not get out of the car.

What are you afraid of? They are all driving tanks of level five or above. These mutant birds are absolutely no threat.

Qi Heng probably couldn't imagine how confident he was.

In fact, they could just drive away from here, but Lin Wei hated being threatened the most. This Qi Heng must be found.

"Sister Wei, take out the cannons, they're in stock."

Yang Chen looked excited.

Lin Wei:......

"Aren't you stupid? If you take out the cannon, won't it all be blown to pieces?"

Zhao Mengmeng rolled her eyes at him.

"The fourth-level mutant bird! It must be worth more than ordinary mutant beasts. It can fly, so let it go?"

Yang Chen was a little unwilling. He really wanted a mutant bird as a battle pet. He had been envious of Mengmeng's pair of big wings for a long time.

Su Xiaoyang suddenly said: "I have a way!"

Several people looked at her.

"I can create an illusion where these mutated birds can't see anything, but it can only last for a few seconds."

Those mutated blood crows before were of low level, so they could be played with casually.

But among this group of mutated birds, there are still a few fourth-level ones, the others are all third-level ones, and there isn't even a second-level one.

The energy this requires is huge.

Lin Wei frowned and said, "Will this do any harm to your body?"

Although she is also very greedy for these mutant birds, Su Xiaoyang's superpower is too special, and she will not do anything that consumes her potential.

"No, it will just cause some exhaustion. It is not above my level and will not cause any damage to the body."

When Su Xiaoyang heard this, his heart warmed up and he smiled slightly.

She was so lucky to have met a boss who cared so much about his employees. Moreover, Lin Wei had the grace to save her life and rebuild her life. Even if she was asked to do something that would harm herself, she would not hesitate to do this. Life was originally hers.

"Okay, wait for me to prepare. These are Feiying boots. Put them on Yang Chen. In a few seconds, you and Mengmeng can catch as many as you want. Don't be greedy for more."

Lin Wei gave the equipment to the two of them. The others were all at the second level. Although they were not far from the third level, if they were to contract a third-level mutant bird, they would still suffer backlash.