𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

Author POV

In Delhi,
An alarm rings , a girl sleeping on the bed pulls out a hand from the blanket and off the alarm.

Ruhani CEO of her own fashion designer Company but She kept her identity secret from the world because she didn't like attention, media and lime light . She wants to keep her life private. Only important meetings are attended by her rest of her work is handled by her assistant and professional team. In Delhi it's just a temporary office she wants to go back to Jaipur her home and settle her business there.

Ruhani POV

"It's 6 am Ruh  get ready fast ."

Well being a boss is really hard you can't be late to the office ruh. I am the CEO of my own fashion designer Company "  Reeva libaas  " my mama's dream my baba told me . I completed it.
I miss mama 🥺 🥺
i have only seen her photos and know what baba told about her ....

One person never let me feel her absence "Maa sa "

My Best friend's mother Rani sa of Jaipur  Meera Rudransh Singh Rathore . The most lovely Mother i got.

After working out at the home Gym for one hour , I took a hot shower and get Ready for the day wearing formal black shirt and grey pants with black heels. Heels are love for me..

I entered the kitchen to make breakfast.
Well breakfast is not my cup of tea but baba always told me to eat something in the morning before going to the office.

I Miss my baba so much ..🥺🥺

After eating pancakes and coffee I got out of my apartment and locked the door taking the elevator I get to parking lot.
I sat up in my car and headed towards office. Well, I daily Work from home only today is an important meeting with investors having to attend.

After 45 minutes I reached office . Thanks to God Delhi traffic is too much.

Author's POV:

As Ruhani enters the office she's greeted by her assistant Ashvi Sharma

"Good morning ma'am " ashvi spoke

" Good morning ashvi, are the preparation ready for the meeting ?" Ruhani asked

"Yes ma'am" ashvi replied

"Okay in 20 meeting in conference room and send coffee first to my cabin " Ruhani ordered

"Yes ma'am" ashvi replied

After 5 min ashvi entered the CEO cabin with a knock
Come in

Walking towards the table she placed the coffee on the table where Ruhani is working on her laptop.

Without moving her eyes ruhani said
"Thanks ashvi"

"Welcome ma'am " ashvi replied before leaving the cabin.

After Meeting with investors and singing the deal. Ruhani is working on her laptop in her cabin when her phone  rang.
She picked up the phone and it showed  Caller ID
* Baba sa *

Devansh POV

Jaipur, Rajasthan

It's 7 in the morning after coming back from gym  i lied on my bed thinking about her...The reason of my sleepless nights. It's my daily routine dreaming about her.