𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬

Hello reader's 💕
It's an update happy reading everyone 💕

Well there's a vast difference between the views and votes.
Next Chapter Update ONLY after upto 300 votes.

Now it's all upto you reader's.

Devansh's POV

Moon was talking about her luggage with baba that caught my attention.

"Apka luggage apke kamre mein rakha hai bai sa " hemant told her I ordered him to do that.

( Your luggage is kept in your room sister)
"Ohh apne rakh diya Chauhan House mein , thank you bhai sa...." She was saying when hemant tried to inform her about her room
( ohh you sent it to Chauhan House)

"Nhi bai sa voh humne...."
( No sister I...)

"Apka luggage 3rd floor k guest room mein rakha hai Ruhani, aaj se aap vhi rehegi " I said in a authorised tone
( Your luggage is kept in the guest room of the 3rd floor, from now you'll stay there only)

She frowned . No one knew about this. I decided to shift her room to my floor. She's back now I can't let her stay away. In all these years of distance it was killing me day by day knowing she was alone there . I couldn't even sleep. Well I don't sleep too much because of Insomnia.

But I used to take a 2 hour nap at night . But after her departure to delhi those naps were impossible for me. I can't even close my eyes without having her thought of being alone.

"But that.. flo..or is for the king and qu...queen I can't stay there" she said stammering ohh so cute Moon. But are the queen this whole mention is yours, I'm yours.

"Your room is prepared and You'll stay there only " I said more like I ordered and went away from there...

Her room is specially designed by me and I know she'll love it.. Because I know what my Moon likes...

Ruhani's POV

The 3rd floor used to be my dream destination...but now I know it's not my destination....I don't have any right to stay there....

I walked towards the lift. Entering the lift I click on the 3rd floor. As the lift started my thoughts started to cloud me the ride from Airport to Rathore mansion was unexpectedly surprising.

Why did Hukum sa come to receive? He would have sent the guards...or anyone else. His behaviour was quite surprising he never used to initiate conversations... Never.... How the hell did he get to know about my favourite food....

Mahadev something is Changing...

As the lift ding the door got opened. I walked towards the guest room of his floor. His room is surrounded by half of the floor. The rest is 2 guest rooms 1 study room.

I glanced at his Chambers door. Then made my way towards the guest room

Someone cleared his throat and heart stopped breathing

" Hum aapko naraaz nhi karna chahate the , Agar baat aapki security ki nhi hoti toh hum yeh sab nahi karte "

( I didn't want to upset you, if it's not for safety I won't have done this)
I turned towards him

"Hum samajhte hain, hume bas iss baat se problem thi ki hum 3rd floor pr nhi rehnaa chahiye, it's inappropriate for me to stay here "
( I understand, I just have problem to stay at 3rd floor)

" Agar inappropriate hota toh aap aaj yaha nhi hoti, apka adhikar hai, hakk hai apka yaha rehne ka "
( If it was inappropriate you would have not been here now, it's your authority, your right to stay here )