𝐈𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

Hello reader's 💕
It's an update happy reading everyone 💕

Ruhani's POV

I saw it coming...She is asking me Why I didn't confess my feelings years ago....why I'm still holding myself...she knows me very well to read me...

" Not now vani please..." I pleaded almost whimpering

" How long are you going to avoid it ? Ruh... that you love him...? "

" Please not here...." I pleaded her.
She looked at my eyes which had tears on the verge of falling.

"Okay let's talk in my room.."

I know I'll not be able to hide from her longer but I can't tell the truth..

We sat on the bed of her room.

" Now tell me.." she demanded

" It's just I realised it was not love , it was a mere attraction..."

" Oh f*cking shut this shit up.." she yelled at me I closed my eyes trying to control my tears.

" Tell me the truth Ruh ,Why are you not confessing to Bhai sa that you love him... You think I'm stupid to not know that was attraction or love... You loved him....you lived for him...he was the reason you we're always smiling...he was the reason for your happiness, he was your everything... when he came home after a fight in college... You were crying all night in your room just for the scratches on his hands... And you tell me it was not love...you always..."

" Stop it vani, just stop it... Don't say this.... Please.."

" That's why I'm asking Why?  What changed suddenly? That you're ignoring him like he's not even visible to you..."

"Because he should be...I should not see him..I should not love him...I should not long for him... But I'm...." Finally the tears run down my eyes.

Vani hugged me tightly.

" Why are you doing this to yourself Ruh ? Why? You love him soo him.. then Why are you running away from him?"
"Because he's not mine , he can never be " I yelled more tears flowing..

"What do you mean by that..." She questioned

I stayed silent, I can't tell her the reason..

" Because he's someone else , you  will never ask anymore questions on this topic..."

" Apko hamari Kasam Vani..." I pleaded her

"Okay now Stop crying , you're continuously crying ruh.." she hugged me more tightly.

" You know what Vani when he came to receive me at the airport..I only took a glance at him and realised I can never Unlove him vani , never... All these years in Delhi I tried, I tried my best...but when I saw him yesterday at airport....All my efforts of forgetting him  goes in vain.. He's all I ever wanted, ever dreamt of.......I'll always love him...with all my heart...but..."

" But what ruh.."

" But I will never tell him and keep my distance with him and never look towards him with the feelings I have for him... again "

She wiped my tears and started to calm me down.
Once I calm down. I told her I'm sleepy and  went towards the door of her room...

Author's POV

Ruhani turned back and said

" No matter how red the rose of love is, it pales in comparison to the vermilion of marriage...."