𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞' 𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐩𝐮𝐫

Hii everyone 💕
Here's the update, enjoy your reading 💕

Present

Ruhani POV

The last thing Baba said to me at the airport was very heart aching..

"Gudiya I don't know why you take the sudden decision of leaving everything behind and going to delhi , it's not just about your University something more is there...I will wait for you to tell me." He said looking at my face

"Remember one thing Gudiya your maa and I only want one thing for you that you always stay happy and safe." With his tear filled eyes he said .

I knew he was worried for me I never stayed alone before it's my first time going away from home. But I have to..

"Take care of yourself gudiya." He said while giving me a hug and placing a kiss on my forehead.

I have to go back for my family my best friend...

2 days later...

I have completed my work here . And done with my packing. My whole company staff can work from here as my manager Aditi Rao can manage in my absence.

My flight to Jaipur is tomorrow afternoon...
But first I have to visit somewhere.. I don't know when again I'll be able to meet them. They were the best little cuties.

I dress up in my lavender suit. And wore golden jhumka's.

( Pictures from Pinterest)

Taking my mobile and handbag and some shopping bags I got to the apartment.

Taking the lift I got off at the parking lot. Sitting inside the car I started my journey to my munchkins..

Author's POV

After half an hour Ruhani stopped the car in front of a house not so big but homely.

Parking the car she got inside the house and she was caught in a group hug by little kids..

It's an orphanage.. a home for children full of love and happiness.❤️❤️

She started visiting the Orphanage 2 years ago when she met Nidhi the one who runs the Orphanage. A lady with the biggest heart was also an orphan. She knew what it felt like to be with no parents. So she decided to give it home to the children.

Ruhani distributed the gifts to every kid and clothes she made herself for them.

A little girl with cute pony and brown doe eyes came towards Ruhani and hugged her
"Thank you so much Ruh di "

Ruhani kissed her forehead lovingly and said

"Welcome baccha, how's the clothes did you like them?"
"Yeah , they are betiful "
"It's a beautiful baby"
"Beautiful" she said with a big smile.