𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

Author's POV

"One more thing lado , once you're back you're not going anywhere away from us okay.."

"Ji Baba sa , I'm not going anywhere away from you all. I Promise."

"Good come fast we're waiting for you."

"Ji"

Ruhani's POV

After cutting the call I return back home as Work is done in the office.

Getting outside the building I greeted the guard and walked inside. The guard seems a little different to me it's been 3 years since I've been living here. I completed my masters and along with that started my own brand.

The security guard is not old and might be in late 20's not rude but does his work seriously. I have never seen him laughing or talking to anyone.

In the elevator I pressed on the 6th floor it's a bedroom kitchen and living room penthouse the whole floor is mine . I live alone no friends no family. Everyone is in Jaipur. I miss them.

After changing Clothes and having Lunch I started watching movies.

Maa sa never called me back like this. She insisted on visiting me many times but I declined telling her I'm busy with college or internships or jobs .

Nobody knows I'm the owner of my own brand now .
I never told them. I just don't want to tell them about my struggle and hard work.

I'll tell them soon as everything is settled now.Thought of going back Jaipur Home occupied me.
The reason why I left is still hurtful. I'm still not able to Move on from him . Him....

"Devansh Singh Rathore"

My best friend is Shravani's brother , the King of Jaipur and CEO of Rathore industries . My father works for them. He's their Manager and the Previous King "Rudransh Singh Rathore" best friend. They treat us like their family. I lived my whole life in the palace with shravani. Shravani is the same age as mine she's 10 days older than me . We studied in the same school, the same college we're inseparable.

But something happened and everything was ruined.

3 years ago

Author's POV

Ruhani and Shravani have completed their graduations and topped their subjects.

Ruhani wanted to Complete her mother's dream of becoming a fashion designer. She applied for the best University with a scholarship level for her master's degree.

Shravani was going to do a masters in Jaipur only. In Rathore's University.

Ruhani can also study there but she doesn't want to burden them anymore that's why she applied on a scholarship level.

Devansh's Tilak ceremony was going to be held tomorrow.

Ruhani wanted to confess her years of crush or to say love to him she decided to do it after the ceremony. But was afraid of rejection . As he is a royal and that too a Hukum sa of Jaipur. She didn't want people to think that she's after his money and status.

As Shravani forced her to confess it or she will tell everyone. She knew her crush on his brother from years and wanted them together.

Shravani knew her brother also had feelings for Ruhani but would not say anything as he didn't want to disturb her studies and dreams. She always saw him staring at ruhani whenever she was not looking or doing something.