Famous

TOMS POV

TOMS POV

I woke up to squealing and screaming coming from outside. I rubbed my eyes, taking the quilt off me. I got out of bed, looking at Gennie still somehow sound asleep.

I walked to my window to see what all this chaos was about. I peered through the blinds. What the actual fuck. There was a bunch of girls screaming 'Tokio Hotel' I could also hear 'Tom' and 'Bill' being screamed.

Tokio Hotel was the name of our band but we wasn't famous yet or signed to a record label.

I was so confused until I realised the wish. The wish I made last night.

Yesterday, Gennie was going on about how it might not be good to like Hailey and why I like her. And to be honest her saying that made me mad cause I don't know why I like her. Gennie made me realise that but I've been doing all this for Hailey can't back down now.

As I was thinking Bill burst into my room. I turned around to look at him. "Why are all these girls outside our house?" He said out of breathe "we're famous" I said slowly, shrugging my shoulders "but how?" He asked. Oh shit. They don't remember doing anything to become famous and we don't have a manager.

Okay I need Bill to leave the room, Gennie to wake up so I can makes some wishes.

"Don't you remember?" I say, maybe if I use some 'psychology' on him maybe he'll go away or something.

"No I don't in fact" he says sassily.

I go up to him, pushing him out my door as he starts to yell things. "How could we be famous?" He yells.

I close my door on him, sighing. I look at Gennie. How could have she slept through all this?

I walk over to her, shaking her. "What?" She groans aggressively, rolling over not facing me. "Wake up" I say also I'm supposing Bill didn't see her when he rudely burst through my door. "I have wishes to make" u say still shaking her.

She slowly sits up. "Okay" she says blinking about seven times. I'm guessing to try to stay awake "what do you wish for?" She asked "I wish that my band had a manager" the first wish of the day. She clicked her fingers.

"So do I have a manager?" I ask "yes, their number is saved into your phone" Gennie says, I nod.

I pull out my phone flipping it open. I check on my contacts. I spot a number and a name I don't recognise.

Leslie

Oh so that's probably our manager.

"Anything else?" Gennie asks obviously tired. I put my phone on my desk near the window.

"Yes" I say "go on" she says "I wish Bill, Georg and Gustav remember how they became famous" I say "what do you want them to remember, exactly" she raises an eyebrow "what do you mean?" I say confused.

Can't she just click her fingers already?

"Well be pacific about what you want them to remember" she says.

"Well I want them to remember that, some record label heard us play then we got signed and released album" I explain "so now try to wish again but say all that" she says, bringing her knees up to her chin, resting it on her knees.

"I wish for Bill, Georg and Gustav to remember we got signed to a record label and released an album and that's why we're famous" I wish for.

Gennie clicked her fingers "done" she smiles, tilting her head.

"We have to get ready for school" I say going to my wardrobe. "I wish it was the weekend already" she groans. I laugh.

"By the way you have nine wishes left" she tells me "damn" I say, grabbing some clothes.

GENNIES POV

I watch as Tom walks into his bathroom.

I grab my phone. Opening it. Sandy texted me saying:

Heyy
Wanna wear the matching tracksuits?
I've already asked Lindsay
She agreed but we won't wear them without u

I smile at this.

Hey
Ofcc

She texted me back straight away.

Greatt
See u laterrr

I cant wait to wear these.

See uu

I put my phone on Toms night stand. I get up and look through my bags, trying to find the tracksuit. I pull it out.

Now what top should I wear with it.

I scoff not knowing what to. I go back to my phone and text Sandy.

Um do u know what top i should wear with it

I know she'll have good advice.

Oo I think u should wear that light green top u got

That would probably actually go.

Okayss
Thank uuu

I turn my phone off.

Getting into my clothes. It looked so cute.

I sit on the bed. Again another day of waiting for Tom to come out the bathroom. I swear he takes forever.

I begin to swing my feet out of boredom.

Tom comes out. "Finally" I say, sanding up "I wasn't even that long" he says, playfully shoving me. "You was" I shove him back.

"Whatever" I hear him say as I walk in and close the bathroom door.

I brush my teeth and hair. I put my hair in  clamp, leaving two front pieces.

I do my makeup but not as bold as yesterday. Just some foundation, concealer, powder, highlighter, mascara and eyeliner on my water line. Finally I put on some clear, pink lipgloss.

I walk out.

"You ready to get through that crowd?" I ask Tom. He looks up at me. "Yeah- wait how did you know there was a" I interrupt him "I can hear you know" I say.