4. |YET TO COME|

Teena's eyes nervously travel to the mirror in front of her as she stares back at her dressup.
A bold red lipstick with a mini dress more of like a gown.
It was half past 2 in the afternoon and yet she had been waiting patiently in her room since morning only to meet that special person...
She gulped being engrossed in her Overthinking...

"𝘐𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦?? "
"𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘴?? "
"𝘞𝘵𝘧 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘮"
"𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘙𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘩?? "
"𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦  𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴? "

She lay down on her bed as a loud groan escaped her mouth thinking of Riyansh...
When suddenly a small notification popped up her phone screen....

"𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘰, 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘺" ~ riyansh

She hit her phone across the bed being trusfrated (iykyk🌚)
She started sobbing loudly on her pillow thinking that he has forgotten her over the years...

Time skip ~~~❤️‍🩹

........ ✨

"𝐀𝐲𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐦, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐣𝐚 𝐤𝐡𝐨𝐥"
( ayy madam, open the door)
"Sandhya,open the door kitni bar bolu?? "
(How many times hall i tell you to open the door??)
The door burst open, when Shubhi jumped on top of Sandhya and noticed something weird.
Shubhi : pabo, why're you crying?? Who broke your heart ??
Sandhya: kuch nhin, bas wo shaadi pakki ho gyi meri....
Shubhi: what the fu----, what the heck do you mean?? Tune mujhe promise kiya tha mere sath suhaag rat manayegii, how dare you??
Sandhya chuckled and hugged her..
( sd - sandhya
   sh - shubhi)
Sd : are buddhu, main tujhe kabhi nhin chodungi, par in sab se pehle Shivam tujhe nhin chorega!!!
Sh : wo kyu??
Sd: tune bola mere sath, suhaag rat manana hai, he won't even let you touch me , get that in your head..
( she said while poking her finger in her stomach)
Btw Shivam ko pata hai?? Waisa ladke ka picture dikha na.....
Sandhya rubbed off the dry tears from her eyes and searched through her drawers and pulled out an elegant looking envelope....
The envelope was beautifully designed and had an "N" shaped letter punched on it...
Sh: what's his name??
Sd : Naman
Sh: what??asambav!
He prabhu , hey hari ram krishna, jagannatham, prema nandi, ye kya hui???
(Lmao while writing this sorry🤣)
Sd: ayy chup, shivam ka call aya hai, awaz mat kar, use abhi tak kuch nhin pata...
She said while glancing at her phone ,

On call : 📞

Shivam: SANDHYA, WHY THE HELL WO TAKLA TERE PICHE PARA HAI?? HOW DARE HE FIXES YOUR MARRIAGE WITH SOMEONE WHO YOU DONT EVEN KNOW!! AUR TUM, IS THIS THE LOVE YOU HAVE FOR ME, APNE TAKLE BAAP KO BOL NHIN SAKTI THI, "THAT I LOVE SHIVAM", ANSWER SANDHYA, I NEED AN ANSWER, DO YOU LOVE ME??
Sandhya: gadhe ki aulad, chup baith aur how dare you call my father a taklu, ik he is a taklu, but how dare you call him a taklu?? I will beat the shit out of your body, once I catch you. ....
Aur ha tumse ye ishq hai mera!  Tum mere ishq par sandeh ( doubt) kar rhe ho?? How dare you?? Bye, now I will marry the man my father chose for me, goodbye.....
Shivam : baby, baby I didn't mean that bab----
The call was hung up by Sandhya ...
Sandhya and Shubhi both burst into an enormous laughter, thinking abt Shivam as he was tricked...
Sd: bechara, I think he will cry now . Anyways, kal aa jana humare ghar, outfits choose krna hai, I want my babe to dress me up on my date....
Sh: okie darling, ab main jayu, maine college bunk kiya tere is ghatna k bare me sunne ke liye. Goodbye babe!!

In college🪷

Devansh walked up to the entrance seeing a person angrily cursing...
N: fuck off!!!!
He swiftly turned her around and held his palm in front of her mouth in an attempt to make her stop talking....
N: Abbe sal..... Ooh sorry Devansh i didn't notice you...
D: why were you cursing so loudly?? Are you crazy or something??
N: noooo!!actually it's ... I forgot my purse at home today, so I won't be able to pay for the rickshaw Or bike...
D: that's fine, I'll drop you to your house...
N: never!! My cousins will make a whole long story out of it! No wayyy! I will walk back home, that's a much better idea!
D: no, it's final, I will drop you in my bike...
D: get up miss, are you lost somewhere?? Or are you finding something handsome in me???
He said when he noticed the crimson colour flourishing on Night's cheek and her hanging her head in embarrassment ..
Nisha sits on the bike, her cheeks burning crimson red....
Devansh starts the bike meanwhile Nisha clutches onto his shirt afraid...
D: you beat up those bullies at college and now you're afraid to ride on a simple bike!!
N: you idiot, you are driving so fast, I'm not scared of the bike, I am scared that one day you'll really break your bones riding a bike this way!! Are you sure you have a license??
D: yahhh! Chup! Chatar patar machine! Chup se betho, warna ek aisa break marunga na gir jaogi, chup!!!

He drove towards her house and dropped her when she smiled towards him and offered him a big "THANKYOU"

.........

Ps : guys I'm extremely sorry about this short chapter, but since my exams are coming soon, I have to study and I won't be able to post further parts till the 10th of March.
I'm really busy this week but I will try atleast posting a few more parts. Till that stay tuned and dont forget to vote  ... 💓
~ your annoying author 🕊