7. HALDI :~

✨Haldi ceremony:- ✨

Sandhya :

I silently let the tears escape my eyes, thinking of what to do, again! Again a marriage, why??my father knows the fact that I love Shivam, but still, he's always behind my marriage! And that foolish idiot is also not picking up my calls.
I nervous traced through my drawer trying to search for the bindi, that would to put on my forehead.
I stare back at my reflection in the mirror when I realise, I had to wear the lehenga.
I sit right up on the bed, still gazing at my dark circles, which seemed to look darker these days. I have been staying up all night reading those soft fictional books , waiting for call from Shivam. I got up from the bed rushing towards the almirah, where my lehenga was kept. The same lehenga, which he chose for me saying "my lady looks the prettiest in yellow"
Picking up my yellow lehenga, I yell for Pihu.
God! It's so horrible, wearing these lehengas that too at such a high temperature.

"Pihu, kaha hai tu? Aja, mujhe lehenga pehna de"

"Aya ladoo ke bhaiya"

She walked in wearing her pink saree, elegantly draped around her tiny waist, a bindi on her forehead and a pair of anklets surrounding her toes and a pair of jhumkas matching with the colour of her saree.

"Are laddoo ke bhaiya, ap to ji ready ho, bas lehenga pehnana hai, ruk jao"

She made Sandhya wear the lehenga and as her makeup was done, both went down for the haldi ceremony.

Sandhya's look : ✨

"Are are, jao jao, use udhar rkhdo bhaiya"

Jyoti said trying to assist the workmen..
When suddenly, a black AUDI car came towards the entrance , when the gate opened revealing two handsome looking young men who came out of the car.
J : wait wait, wtf is that hot munda doing here? Bitch! It's Nakul. Omgggg.
But he? How come?
That's when realisation struck her and she recognized his surname
SINGHANIA, of course he was Naman's cousin. Damn! She thought and rushed upwards to ask Sandhya about that.....

"Sandhya, Tu kisse shaadi kr rha hai bhaiii?? "
"Kyu? Naman Singhania se"
"Nhin kuch nhin, bas yuhi pucha "
"Wt----"

Time skip :

At their big lawn, where the haldi ceremony was taking place....

Sandhya sat in her bright floral yellow lehenga on the swing, decorated with colorful flowers.
Sandhya's mother emerged out , while trying to look for someone.

"Beta, Pihu kaha hai? "

"Kyu mummy? "

"Use ladkon walon ki ghar se mehendi le ane bolta"

"Aaagyaaa mainnn, boliye auntyji kya du, apko? "

"Beta, woh ladkon walon ka ghar pass hi hai, waha jao, jake ladke ke ghar se haldi le ao, warna rituals complete nhin honge"

"Jo hukum, auntyji"

Pihu said while rushing off from the place, as if though a marathon was being held but there was something, she had in her mind, something which made her face light up with a smirk, something which the others never knew about..

She made her way, clearly through one of those houses, the place from where she was supposed to fetch the haldi from. She took the haldi, from the groom's family and rushed down thanking them.

She swiftly took to one of the thin corners of the street, trying to look for someone. She finally caught notice of a boy, sitting on his bike, with a haldi paste applied on his cheeks.

Pihu : aa gya, finally jethalal? Sun maine haldi le aayi hu, bas ab ye jo Naman ke ghar wali haldi hai use phek de jake, aur tera haldi laya haina??

Shivam: are ha, meri biwi par mera laga huya haldi hi lagega! Ye le haldi!

He said handing her a bowl full of haldi paste, the same haldi which adorned his cheeks and was also supposed to adorn his gf's cheeks.

"Thik hai ab main chalta hu"
He took off from the place, riding his bike at top speed.

After collecting the haldi Pihu ran towards Sandhya's house.

Running madly through the garden, she crashed with another boy, but did not halt at her tracks and realised that her pallu had got stuck in something. She turned her head when a pair of hazel eyes met her, and she noticed her pallu was stuck in his kurta's button.

"Are bhaiya, dekh kya rhe ho, madat kro meri"
She expected a reply from that man, but saw him intensely gazing at her.
A long romantic moment took place, when the man actually spoke in his deep voice...

"JI, AP KON?? "

"I... I... main main hu Pihu"

"Oh nice name, I am RIYANSH"
He said trying to pull off the pallu from his kurta's button.

When her attempt succeeded in pulling off the pallu from his kurta,

without wasting a moment, or staring back at the man, she ran to finish off her work, paying no heed to the man staring at her.

"Aunty, le aya mein haldi"

"Puttar, tune deri kr di itna, jo bhi hai ab, chalo sab, haldi lagao meri beti ko"

Pihu whispered in Sandhya's ear
"Ready? Soon to be bride? "

Even though not wanting to, Sandhya nodded....

Pihu, Jyoti and all the other family members involved in adorning her with haldi. Laughter echoed through the place, while the soon to be bride remained silent...

Pihu smiled at Sandhya, trying to make up her mood.

Soon it was evening, when the girls were joined by a handful of activities.

P: bhaiiiiii sun na
J: are bol na
P : daru le ayu?
J : ja le aa, aj pike dekhte hai....
P : chal phir, pehle soft drink bottles kharidna hai
J : wo kyu?
P: warna hume shanti se koi peene nhin dega, coke ke bottle me bharke piyenge toh kisiko kuch pata bhi nhin chalega😃
J: ufff! Tu aur teri ideas....
Pihu I'm warning you, meri shaadi pe aisa mat krna
She said while laughing out loud, without realising she had spelt the truth.

P : tune kya bola???

J : ii.... I.... Nhin... Nhin... Mmm.. Maine kya bola...

P : tune abhi bola jyoti, chupa mat, teri shaadi?? Thik se bol! Tell me if you trust me Or not...

J : I trust you jaan.

P : phir mujhe bol tune abhi abhi konsi shaadi ki bat ki??

J: woh bas, yuhi ek contract hai, Naman ka jo cousin hai usse.

P : ari wah! Ladka kon hai? Picture dikha...

J: mere pass picture nhin hai, kal sangeet par ayega, phir dekh lena....

P : uska nam to bol deti!!

J : bola na, kal bolungi...
With this she rose up from the couch they were laying on and walked upstairs, leaving behind an awestruck Pihu.....

Guys maf kardo bohot chota chapter hai phirbi, I promise mein Friday tak ek aur update dedunga. Till then pls stay with me and pray for my upcoming practical exams.
Bas wo khtam ho jye, phir daily update dunga.... 💋💗💌love y'all

Vote target : 50
Views target : 300

💌✨lots of love,
Your annoying author....