14. "I wanna be saved "

?? : I...I....it's not necessary to know my name, as much as it is know why you were trying to do that?

Teena : I'm just tired of living of a life where no one cares for me no one cares how I feel or ever asks me if I am fine or not.
It's not always that you have a person to hug or a shoulder to cry!

?? : but someone might forever live in guilt for not being able to save you!
Have you ever thought of that?
Instead of thinking to end your life, try coping with the difficulties you have, if not now, a solution will definitely come.

Teena : I'm sorry

?? : this sorry of yours isn't worth.

Teena : I said I'm sorry, it's, it's just....

?? : something was bothering you? Isn't it??

Teena : yeah
She said scratching her nape, as she felt a bit embarrassed about the fact that she had chosen such a path of giving up without even trying.

Teena : just a person seemed to bother me.

?? : so because of that one particular person you were about to betray you loved ones?
Jiske liye tum ye sab kr rhe ho, does he care?
(The person you're doing all this for, does he care?)

Teena : how do you know, it's a he, and not a she??

?? : jo pucha gya hai, uska jawab do
( answer the question that has been asked)
The man said trying to maintain his cold demeanour, when an incident flashed on his mind and he suddenly slapped Teena.

Teena : what the hell, man!

?? : he doesn't right?

Teena : no
she said holding her right cheek , as tears escaped her eyes.

?? : but your parents, your brother, sisters and everyone cares don't they?

Teena : they do...
She said

"Shit! " She uttered as she remembered before jumping , she had sent a voice mail to one of her cousins saying she won't return ever and 'goodbye to earth '

Teena : oh no, they, they're gonna be super worried. Oh god, what do I do now?
She said as she felt miserable and started blaming herself .

?? : mera phone lo,tumhara phone aur chashmah dono neeche gir gya tha. Call them, just tell them you're coming back home.
(Take my phone your phone and your glasses fell down)

Saying this she took his phone, continuously trying to dial their number one by one, when her fingers started shaking heavily and a loud sob made way through her lips, when they did not pick up the calls.

Teena : agar unhe kuch ho gya to ?
(What if something happens to them?)

?? : kuch nhi hoga, come on, i'll drop you.
(Nothing is gonna happen)

Teena : no way, I'm not going with you. I'll go alone.

?? : fine, I won't force my will on you.
Saying this he started walking downstairs Teena again called him.

Teena : paji, sunte ho?
(Can you hear me?)
"Aji, apko to pata hi hai, akeli ladki ek khuli tijori jaisi hoti hai, to ap humari madat nhin karoge? Wo bhi aise andhere me, agar mujhe kuch ho gya to? "
(You already know na that an alone girl is like an open treasure box so won't you help me? That too if something happens to me at this night?)

?? Turned around with a smile on his face and took footsteps backing towards her.

?? : ab mood thik hai na? Ghar jake kalai katne ki koshish nhin karoge na?
(Now you're mood is ok? Won't you try to cut your wrist after going home home)