9. SHAADI AND A SHOCK

Ps : Even before I start the chapter, tysm darling my piuchan, she gave me so many ideas! Lobe youuu💌😺

🌷  long chapter ahead :

Finally the day arrived, when I was to be married off and would spent my rest of life in another household. ✨

Sandhya pov:

I stare at myself from the mirror, looking deeply at my eye bags, which made me look nothing more than a witch. I felt happy and sad at the same moment. I looked at my bridal lehenga, which gave off the vibes of a desi indian bride. Though it was light, I could barely walk, so i lifted it up and headed towards the mandap ( wedding stage)

Silent tears rushed down my cheeks, as I emerged out of my room heading towards the mandap. All I could think about at that moment was of Shivam. Neither did he reply to my texts not did he pick up my calls. Why? Couldn't he even bid me a final goodbye? Am I so much unimportant??

That's when a felt a pair of arms surrounding me, yeah, it was my soulmate again, Pihu.

"What's the soon to be bride doing? "

"Nothing, bas ab taiyar toh gyi, shaadi baki"
I said with a tone of irritation, with the thought that I now had to surrender myself in front of someone....
That too in front of a person whom I don't love...

Her look:

I was walking towards the mandap, when I clashed onto someone, a guy I guess

I was walking towards the mandap, when I clashed onto someone, a guy I guess. Oh no sorry, a lady!

But her face seemed to be covered but I did feel a familiar touch in him.
The only weird feeling I had was, when I saw Pihu, Jyoti and Shubhi both clinging on her as if though she's a piece of candy.

Her height was tall, and her hands were veiny, her hair was till her waist, pink lips, brown eyes and a red saree. Indeed her beauty attracted most of the guests, specially the groom himself, and failed even Pihu, Jyoti, Shubhi and even Sandhya.

I was about to walk away, when I heard her voice.

"Arey, oo roop ki rani, aj shaadi hai apki, aisa apne chand jaisa chehre ko murjhae na rakho, apne pyaar ke liye thoda to haslo... "

I caught her words, was she trying to tell me something? I couldn't help thinking about what she said
Oh no, maybe I'm overthinking. Perhaps, I sat down on the mandap when I noticed something .

Naman was holding the lady by her waist, and was calling her as "sundar mohtarma" and trying to flirt with her.
Oh god!!

N : what's ur name, sudar mohtarma?

?? : mera nam hai shiv---- i.... I mean SHIVANTIKA...

N : WOW, nice name...

On the other hand, Pihu and Jyoti we're continuously murmuring something, giggling and laughing.