First Murder in Terra Nova - Part 2

Later Milner is out in the jungle when he hears someone approach. He pulls the gun and aim at them.

"Hey! Whoa, whoa." Jim and Liam raises their hands.

"What are you doing here?"

"Take it easy. Put the weapon down." Jim says and he does. "So, how you doing out here so far?" He then asks him. "I would be scared out of my mind. I mean, between the wildlife and the Sixers, there's a lot of ways to die in this jungle."

"Well, i deserve what i get."

"I got to admit, i was surprised when Taylor went through with the sentence. Seemed like a lot of people were." Jim says.

!What about you? Were you surprised?" Liam asks him.

"We have a law. He followed it, so, no." He says.

"Not sure if believe you, Howard." Liam.

"Yeah, i think you were surprised." Jim says. "I think you were betting on Taylor commuting the sentence."

"I mean, it would have been a lot easier to be the hero in a colony jail than it is out here." Liam says.

"The hero? What are you taking about?" He asks him.

"Well, i saw the way you and Rebecca were looking at each other back there." Jim tells him. "And it got me thinking. What if she killed Foster?.. I know you're crazy about her. The question is, are you crazy enough to fall on your sword for her when it means facing this jungle alone?"

...
(Scene with Jim taking Milner back to Rebecca. Liam is with them, I'll write this later.)
...
(Scene with Jim, Wash and Taylor, Liam is there too)
...
(Scene with Elisabeth and Malcolm.)
...
(Scene with Jim and Wash, but replace wash with Liam.)
...
(Scene with them taking Boylan into custody.)
...
(Scene with Taylor, Jim and Liam talking with Boylan.)
...
(Scene with the soldiers and Jim in the bar and Josh talking with Jim.)
...
(Scene with Jim and Taylor tricking Curran out looking for Boylan and then banish him for the murder.)
...
(Scene with Taylor, Jim and Boylan. Imagine Liam there too.)
...
(Scene with Jim coming home and Josh.)
...

...
(Scene with Josh, Skye and Boylan.)
...
(Scene with Elisabeth, Jim and Zoe in the lab, the egg hatching.)

(So sorry, if i ever publish this before i write more of this episode I'm sorry for this, I'll write more when I'm motivated.)