Phoenix Group

"Did you have a good laugh about it last time you saw him?"

(Scene with Lucas and ... in 2149.)
...
(Scene with Jim and Taylor, Liam is also there.)
(Scene with Elisabeth and Jim.)
(Scene with Taylor, Dunham, Malcolm, Jim. Liam there too.)
(I realised they said two could go through then, and in the beginning I write that Y/n said that had never happened before to take a look at Zoe after she came in the portal with her mother at the same time so let's just ignore that.)
...
(Scene with the Shannon's.)
(Scene with Josh and Jim.)
...

You stand with your mother and sister when you see Liam. Leaving their side you walk up to him.

He was geared up and had his weapon in hand. Seeing you approaching he pulls his gun over his shoulder and turns to you, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you into him.

"I want to come with you. I always come with when the Pilgrimage arrival, please let me come." You beg him, clutching his shirt.

"We need you here. To take care of the clinic until we come back and make it ready in case we get any injuries, you know that." He tells you and kiss your forehead, his lips lingering before pulling back to look at you. "It'll be okay." He says and turn to get to the rovers.

(Scene with Mark and Maddy.)
(Scene with Taylor and Wash.)
(Scene with the Shannon's.)

...
(Scene at the portal. Liam is there.)

Liam was thrown backwards at the force from the blow of the explosion. Falling unconscious immediately.

...

The day after he wakes up in the infirmary with a killer headache. He sits up in the patient bed and look around confused.

You had glanced around the room over at his bed like you usually did ever since he came in unconscious. You see him sitting up and you scramble to finish what you were doing and how to him.

"Liam." You say coming up to him carefully not to make a fuss and put any unnecessary attention to the two of you. He looks at you.

"Y/n." He takes your hand and pull you into him. You hug him back, standing between his legs that are dangling from the patient bed.

"What happened?" He whispers looking around.

You fill him in on everything that has happened, and then bring him to his father who was still unconscious. Elisabeth saw them and walked over and hugged her son immediately in relief.

...

Two days later. Three days after the bomb.

(Scene with Jim. Then Elisabeth.)
...
(Scene with Elisabeth and Jim.)
...
(Scene with Jim coming home.)
(Scene with Josh and Jim.)
...
(Scene with Jim and Elisabeth. Liam is there.)

"Yeah, I gotta go talk to Wash." Jim says.

Liam nods and goes to follow but Jim stops him.

"It might seem suspicious if we both go. Stay here." He tells him.

"Yeah, about that." Liam then turns to both his parents. They look at him. "I'll stay here if that's what you want and think is best. But, now that dad is back, I'd like to stay with Y/n. It's just her, Skye and their mother. The others have gone back for their parents." He tells them and they nod in understanding.

"I understand, you should go take care of them. I got it from here, thank you for staying until I woke up, son." Jim tells him.

"If you need anything, you tell me and please keep me updated if possible. I'll come by whenever I can."