★ | falling in love with you

A Park Sunghoon Oneshot

now playing"Old Love" by Yuji Putri Dahlia

now playing
"Old Love" by Yuji Putri Dahlia

From Y/N's perspective :

I sighed, gritting my teeth and opened our apartment's door furiously but just as I was about to go inside my room, Park Sunghoon, my roommate, held my wrist and stopped me. "Y/N what's wrong with you?" I scoffed but also conflicted whether to tell the actual reason behind it or not. "Nothing, I just want some rest." I said calming my nerves down. He took one step forward as unconsciously I went one step back. "No it's not *nothing* you clearly are upset over something." He said trying to get a better look of my face.

The more I was trying to water my complicated feelings the more his clueless questions were angering me. I stared at him, "Is that so huh?" I smiled bitterly. "Then why can't you figure out what I'm upset over?" I said as I turned around to go to my room again only to get pulled by him and this time even he looked annoyed as hell. "I'm asking this very calmly Y/N because I don't want an argument between us, tell me why are you so upset?"

I had a twisting expression all over my face but taking a few deep breaths I replied, "Because you forcibly took me to the party even when you know I hate it and decided to ignore my existence the entire time!" My voice is a little louder than before. "Who said I was ignoring you?" He asked back confusingly. It didn't take me much to let out a scoff since he decided to be so dumb and oblivious today. "You were with every other girl flirting here and there, of course I was alone without any of my friends." My chest is now heaving from fast breathing.

His expression changed from confusion to realization and soon he smirked getting a bit closer to me, "Were you jealous?" He asked. And no doubt he was absolutely right.

The thing is that the day I moved into this dorm was the day I fell hard for Sunghoon. He was the exact carbon copy of my ideal type and I couldn't help but to start crushing on him from day 1. Obviously I didn't tell him and why would I? He's always so focused on his academics and hobbies that I know he won't accept investing time in me. Also because I don't think he's actually looking at me in a romantic way, never I've seen him getting bothered when I talk about other boys just to get a reaction out of him or never he flirted with me even intentionally.

But since yesterday evening he's been persistent to join him at one of his friend's parties while knowing very well I'm genuinely not interested in these things, and even if I did get out of my comfort zone, I just happened to see him flirting back with every other girl who approached him. But now looking at his demeanor, who seems to enjoy seeing me feeling jealous, doesn't make me feel any near to happy.