★ | flinching in an argument

ENHYPEN AS YOUR HUSBAND
( hyung line imagine <3)

ENHYPEN AS YOUR HUSBAND( hyung line imagine <3)

⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。 ⋆

POV : you both are tied up in an arranged marriage and from the past few weeks all you both did was to have argument until today it was already heated and they raised their hands to massage their forehead due to frustration but you fliched thinking they were going to hit you.

Lee Heesung 🦌

he will literally freeze the next moment since he couldn't believe you were expecting abuse from him.

he knew it'll be better to comfort your trembling figure so he'll approach you with gentle embrace, "I could never hit you."

he'll mumble the same sentence again and again, sweetly in your ears while hugging you tightly.

just at the thought of you being scared of him to this point will haunt him and he'll not leave you until you'll forgive him.

↪Park Jongseong 🦅

seeing your eyes welling up as you covered your face and turned it away all in a matter of seconds will leave him shooked.

he knew you were sensitive but not this much, more like he'll get more hurt and offended with your thoughts of him to even think of raising his hand on you.

will hug you tightly even after you are protesting against to leave you alone, your sobs making him cry as well too.

now you both are hugging and crying since none of you are stepping back to calm down and are so super sensitive, while him mumbling sorry on repeat with pure guilt.

↪ Shim Jaehyun 🐶

the second he'll see your terrified face will be the very moment he'll lose his calm and blame everything on himself.

he doesn't even know if he's angry that you thought he will raise his hands on you or the fact that he made you so afraid of him.

will punch his fist on the nearby wall because of the guilt until you'll be able to pull him back and make him gain his consciousness.

"Don't even think about me hitting you ever!" probably won't be able to forgive himself even if you'll assure him.

↪Park Sunghoon 🐧

seeing you being defensive at the moment will make him weak from the guilt since he can't even think to do something like that to you.

will leave the apartment to take a walk outside and to give both of you a little time to think and process properly, also because he's ashamed of scaring you to that extent.

after coming back he'll wait at the door, his own thoughts contradicting whether to do what or what not, until you open the door and found him standing with red, swollen eyes.

shrugging off the thoughts he'll pull you in a tight hug, pecking your forehead and apologising since the guilt would be eating him up from inside.

_______
꩜⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

I would give up heaven
if I had to....

꩜⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚