★ | stand by me

A Nishimura Riki Oneshot

now playing"춤" by Damdamgugu

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

now playing
"춤" by Damdamgugu

from Y/N's perspective :

"He said he's not interested in relationships, besides he already likes a girl from our school." Jaemin said with a sympathetic face as his gaze reflected pity for me. Gosh I hate sympathy.

"Who's she?" I asked with a calm voice trying hard to not sound like a cracked seagull.

"He only told me this. We don't know her name or anything." I nodded at his answer and passed him a short smile as a thank you gesture to which he smiled ditto and left the empty alley and I was now standing alone in the backside of our school building.

Quickly, I closed my ears tightly.

It's a trick to stop the tears before they can start streaming, I learned it from a k drama. It's very helpful though. Like right now.

Especially when I'm hundred and ten percent sure my heart's going to be stomped on by him in the near future. Him.

My crush of 2 years.

Nishimura Riki.

The exchange student of our school. He's always reserved and sleeping in the back of class, barely talks to anyone else apart from his friend group, which Jaemin is a part of.

That's why I asked Jaemin to somehow figure out his view on all this without leaking my name in any way. Maybe sometimes you shouldn't always act on your thoughts. That's what you get from always being active. I actually regret it now.

Knowing he already likes another girl, when everyone knows how he has always been a hot topic among girls since his day 1 here.

Sighing I was going back to the nurse room for my winter programme practice classes when I heard a loud thud, followed by a few groans of some boys and then again the same thud with louder frequency.

For a second I was frozen on my spot, since I always end up reacting to loud noises a bit too much. Slowly, with quiet steps, I peeked in the direction where the sound was coming, while hiding behind the wall.

To my surprise, someone's bag was down on the floor with all the stuff from it being scattered in an abrupt manner. My eyes then followed slowly to two figures standing at some distance, a girl back from our class, she's just like Ni-ki. She's always hiding behind a group of girls and doesn't even let out a loud breath as well.