★ | all I want is you pt.3

A Lee Heesung Threeshot
( part 03 )

now playing"Heartshaker" by TWICE

now playing
"Heartshaker" by TWICE

Author's Perspective :

- 6 months later -

"Why can't we have our first kiss?" Heesung asked, furrowing his eyebrows with a desperate tone when Y/N glanced at her direction and chuckled seeing his face, only to look back at the late evening city view from the empty hill they were sitting at currently.

"Just no." She replied ruffling his hair when he sighed in relaxation upon feeling the calmness of her soft fingers, brushing through his hair.

"You said when we'll be done with exams and will complete our class year then we can kiss." His tone got desperate with every second but none of it nudged Y/N's determination for them to not kiss.

"We can't kiss just because I gave you a date, it should be..you know? It should be in the moment Heesung." Scooting closer to his figure, while taking his hand in her and gently caressing it. Heesung then looked over at her with a cute glare, as if to let her know that he's clearly not happy with her decision.

“Aww come on, it's not like I don't allow you to kiss me on cheeks." She then pulled him by his chin so that he would face her.

"185 days! You see it? I'm controlling myself for 185 days just so I can give you a perfect kiss, and we'll have our special first kiss but I can't be in control anymore." Heesung again looked away, after letting out an *hmph* only causing Y/N to chuckle at his sulky behavior. So to lighten up his mood she pulled him by his arm again and placed a soft kiss on his under lip, the one where he has a mole.

"There. I kissed my favorite spot of yours." Y/N proudly said with a smile where he could only respond with a controlled smile, trying his really hardest to not reflect the amount of hotness he's feeling flowing through his cheeks. 

"Your favorite part?" He questioned along with a soft chuckle, his mood seeming to lighten up. "Yeah the moles on your face are my favorite." She pecked the same mole under his lip again before beaming a soft, oblivious smile at him. 

He raised his eyebrows in a cocky manner with a smirk as he leaned closer to her face, "So my girlfriend is obsessed with my moles?" And in response, Y/N quickly looked away, feeling shy, but too proud to acknowledge it. "Look at me." 

He said in a demanding tone as she looked in his eyes again and they both ended up giggling at their cheesy behavior when Heesung pulled Y/N by her arm to him more closely, and she leaned her head on his shoulder and soon let out a gasp.