Solo

It was a quiet day as Amber headed over to the mountain. Ever since the training simulation the others had been distant and quiet.

Amber on the other hand did not let it affect her, used to pain and suffering. All the training exercise did was add to her restless nights. Amber was used to it, but she worried her teammates were not so lucky.

....

Recognize

Amber B-00

Upon entering the cave Amber saw Manhunter, Tornado, Captain Marvel, and Batman.

What she heard though shocked her.

"...but I'd hoped the Team would have rallied by now."

Amber looked at Batman in disbelief as Manhunter said, "Trauma tends to linger as I know you know, my friend."

Amber then looked at the holo screens to see her teammates.

'They don't look too good.'

Amber approached the screens as the Leagues heads turned to Amber.

Amber ignored them as she walked by them staring at the screens before letting out a heavy sigh.

"Haaa"

From behind she heard the League continuing to talk but she zoned them out as worry flooded Amber looking at her teammates.

___________________________________________________________

Amber sat across from Black Canary in a closed off room. It was Amber's turn to receive 'therapy' time. It was what Batman had decided to do to help them.

Amber saw no point in it for herself.

"Amber, how are you doing?" Amber looked up at Canary making eye contact from behind her sunglasses.

"Fine."

"You know you can talk to me—"

Amber let out sigh

"Look I get what you're trying to do, really. And I mean it when I say that I'm fine."

"Amber you died in that training exercise I'm sure it's not easy adjusting to that."

"It is for me. The simulation was nothing but a nightmare for me, a wake up to reality."

This caught Canary's attention.

"A wake up to reality?"

"Yes."

At Amber's vague response Canary leaned forward in her seat changing the topic.

"You know out of all the members you're the one who remains the biggest mystery."

Amber raised an eyebrow in questioning.

"Wha–"

"You fabricated a false identity and forged your papers for it."

'Ah, so they do know.'

"And?"

This time it was Canary's turn to raise an eyebrow at the girl's calmness.

"It's a crime."

Amber let out a huff of air.

"Is this an interrogation or a therapy session."

"I'm only trying to help. Who are you Amber, really?"

Amber glanced at Canary before sighing once more.

'Well they were bound to find out sooner than later. What better time than now?'