Hands of Time till The End

•••

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

•••

This ends now, Samukai! Nope.” Jay drops the Samukai mannequin. “Pretending this is the actual Samukai doesn't make cleaning up the museum any more interesting. This is so lame. We're ninja, not janitors.”

Lloyd passed by with the Chen mannequin on a cart, “Come on, Jay. We're all kind of responsible for the damage to the museum. After all, if we hadn't had that massive battle on the Day of the Departed, this place would still be in one piece.”

“Not me.. I didn't do shit.”

So why the hell am I here cleaning up?!

“Yeah, and whose fault is that, Cole?”

Cole looks away from Yang's portrait, “Okay! How many more times do I have to say "I'm sorry for accidentally unleashing the ghostly forces of evil that attacked Ninjago."?” he places the portrait in a nearby wheelbarrow.

Jay places the Samukai head to a nearby box, “How high can you count?”

Cole grabs the wheelbarrow handles, but his arms go into Earth Punch, making him let go

“Not use to…” I groan, picking up a box “being with your non-ghost hands?”

His arms return to normal and he starts cleaning up the minor mess he made. “Oh, I'm working on it.”

Lloyd walks in grabbing the other side of the box, “I think this one stays in this room” He explains glancing back to make sure the other two left to the main part of the museum.

“Thanks” I sigh following his lead towards a wall.

“Try not to lift things that are too heavy for you.” He glances at the door again, helping me set the item down.

Right. The pain I feel, he feels back and vice versa.

Stretching up, some bones in my back pop. Although while I was busy trying to protect my bones the green ninja cornered me against the wall.

“Were you planning this?” I ask looking back at the door.

“Nervously…? yes.” He whispers.

“Do you need something?”

He nodded, his cheeks blooming into a red color, lowering closer to my face, “it hurts so-”

We've recently been dealing with a literal soul crushing pain. I don't know why it started honestly, but it seems to effect Lloyd even worse than it does to me.

I can handle inner pain way better than outer pain, Mr. Green ninja, on the other hand, seems to be the opposite.

The bubbly feeling fluttered up my spine at the peck placed on my cheek.