Nature's Beauty

After a little while, I woke up and pushed myself up off the couch with a tired groan. I held my head as it throbbed a little—having a slight headache. After I took a minute, I stood up and realized that I was still only in a grey sports bra. I sighed and looked around, before I remembered I was in the admin building. I looked down at my side, it was completely wrapped in bandages, and it was already stained a little red. I then made my way over to the stairs and climbed down, making my way out to the courtyard. I squinted in the sunlight—since it was blinding—until my eyes adjusted. I looked over and saw Violet and Louis, and both of them rushed over with concerned expressions.

    "Y/N? Why are you up?" Violet asked.

    "You shouldn't be up right now," Louis said.

    "I'll be fine," I said sternly and looked around. "Is Clementine still at the greenhouse?" I asked, looking back at Louis and Violet.

    "Yeah. Ruby and Mitch are with her," Violet said. "You should sit down, though."

    "Vi's right, Y/N. Don't reopen your wound," Louis agreed.

I shook my head and looked around again, before I spotted the gate that led to the greenhouse. Violet and Louis followed my gaze and saw where I was looking—and Violet grabbed my arm.

    "Y/N, she's gonna be fine," Violet said.

    "I'm not worried about her," I said and looked over at her with a scowl. "But she's worried about me."

    "Yeah, and she'll be worried more if you're not taking it easy," Louis replied.

    "And? Nothings ever easy, so why should I take it easy?" I huffed and yanked my arm out of Violet's grasp, before I walked off towards the gate and pushed through it, walking into the yard and seeing the massive greenhouse. I saw figures moving inside, and I walked over to the door and opened it.

    Everyone inside the greenhouse jumped when the door opened, and they turned around on the spot. Clem had raised her knife and I put my hands up.

    "Whoa, Clem!" I said and stared at her with a little chuckle.

    "Y/N?!" Clem exclaimed, and lowered her knife. "I thought you were asleep in the admin building!"

    "I was," I replied with a chuckle and I put my hands down. "But I got up and wanted to come out here and see what was going on."

    "You should be resting, though," Ruby said and stepped forward.

    "I'll be fine now that you patched me up," I said and looked down at the bandages.

    "Still, you should get plenty of rest," Ruby protested, and I waved my hand dismissively.

    "I'll be fine," I whined and stepped into the greenhouse more, shutting the door behind myself.

    "Just...don't over do it," Clementine said and put a hand on my shoulder, "okay?"

    "I won't, don't worry," I told her before I smirked a bit, "Peach."

Clementine gave me a playful glare, and the other two in the greenhouse gave us an odd look. I chuckled a little and rolled my eyes, and Clementiner rested her hand on her hip. I looked over and saw it, blushing a little and quickly looking away. Ruby seemed to take notice of the way my face grew red and she gave me a confused look—and I looked up and met her gaze...then I think she caught on. Mitch glared at us for a moment before he shook his head and walked away. Clementine shook her head a bit as Mitch walked off before she sighed. Ruby looked away from me before she turned around and looked at all the plants.