Who Lives, Who dies

(A/N: Sorry if this chapter is kinda sloppy. Between writing in school during study hall and at home at 1 am [est] I might've gotten a little lazy or bad here or there)

Clementine looked over Minerva as AJ and I were dragged out of her sight. Minerva turned around and glared at Clementine.

"Don't. Don't you dare look at me like that," Minerva snapped. "This is the only way we survive." Clem glared at Minerva as she gripped the bars to the door, gritting her teeth.

"Are you serious right now?!" Louis cried from the other cell, making Minerva turn around. "After everything she's done...you're just going to help her?!" His voice was full of hurt and betrayal. "Fuck you!"

Minnie turned around and focused on Louis, and Clem took that as her chance to retrieve the shiv from under the cot.

    Meanwhile, up on the top deck—Lilly pretty much held AJ and I hostage. She tried to coax AJ into joining her side, but he knew otherwise. When that didn't work—her attention turned to me.

    "So..." Lilly hummed, her glare full of interest. "How do you know the stories? How do you know what happened with Carley?"

    "I know everything. I know how you die, too," I said, my voice eerily calm. "If that decision gets made."

Lilly kept her eyes glued to mine, hoping to detect some kind of way to show I was lying.

    "Kenny killed your dad in the meat locker at the St. John Dairy farm with a salt lick. Bashed his head in. You almost let Lee get electrocuted by Andrew..." I spoke. "Clem looked up to you, Lilly. You had a bond. Now look at what you're doing to her. In the woods, she said you were like a family—but family don't do anything like this."

Lilly's eyes widened a bit, her eyes full of disbelief that I was able to quote the incident. Her brow then furrowed. "I'm doing this for survival," she scoffed.

"Yes, and?" I scoffed back. "Oh, by the way. It was Ben who stole the supplies...you literally killed Carley for no reason. I know you don't care but I figured you'd like to know."

Lilly looked a little dumbfounded, but she shook her head. "Really, now?"

"I'd say you could as Lee, but he's dead, unfortunately," I crossed my arms—wincing in pain as I pressed on my wound accidentally. "He tried telling you that in the RV, but nobody gave him the chance to actually say it—even though he continued denying it."

Lilly rolled her eyes. "What else do you know?"

"I know that everything you've worked for is going to end up as ashes and smoke and might cost you your life," I narrowed my eyes. "Depending on what Clementine decides."

"What about Clementine herself, hm?" Lilly questioned. "You both seem very, very close..."

"I know what she's been through. What has caused every scar on her body. The torture and torment she had to suffer just to get to this very moment." I took a few steps closer to Lilly. "How many people she lost, the hell and back she walked through to get him back from the ranch," I gestured to AJ. "You think you've had it hard? Time and time again, everything and everyone Clementine has trusted and worked for has gotten ripped out of her hands. She trusted you, Lilly! Now you're trying to take everything from her all over again."

Below us, Louis and Minerva were arguing as Clementine worked to free herself from the cell that confined her and Violet. Violet charged and shoved Clementine away from the door—but Clem slammed her against the wall, her arm pressing tightly against her throat. Violet coughed as Clem choked her slightly. Minerva then opened the door, and Clem rammed it open with her shoulder and knocked Minerva to the ground. Clem grabbed a hold of the latch that was trapping Louis and AJ and she yanked it upwards to free them.