Chapter 2: Welcome To Hell / The first Enemy Encounter

STAGE 2

BEGINS
--------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N: Alright then... so if I'm going to find the phone where could I find a place that have them?

The teen boy walks around the city trying to find the place that have some phones but sadly he doesn't have any luck on finding place that sales them. So he asked some of the Demons for help... but...

Demon 1: Nope sorry not sure where any shop that seals them.

Demon 2: F--K OFF YOU LITTLE SH--

Demon 3: Hey there good looking~ maybe I know where one of those places are... if you show me a good time~~

Y/N:

Y/N: Ugh

Y/N: Ugh... I hate people being thots... plus she's not my type.... (He looks left and right and then whispers to the readers to hear) plus she's not one of the main casts--

-4th Wall breaks-

DarkBill: ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW!!! Y/N YOU BETTER START RUNNING!!!

Y/N: Oops I gotta go! (He then used sonic's super speed to runaway-- wait a minute?)

DarkBill: OH WHY YOU LITTLE--

- CUT -
--------------------
- TAKE 2 -

Demon 4: *SCREAMS IN PAIN BECAUSE HE'S ON FIRE*

Y/N: SIR! CAN YOU JUST TELL ME WHERE A SHOP IS THAT SALES ANY TYPE OF PHONES? AND PLEASE STOP WITH THE SCREAMS IT'S GETTING ANNOYING!!!

We then see the teen gamer looking down tired that he looked and asked to where the shop is but still... no luck.

Y/N: OH SATAN! PLEASE GIVE ME A SIGN!... Oh wait... Lucifer's Satan I completely forgot about that I could just caaaaaaaaaaaaalllllll right... no phone... AHHHHHH JUST ANYONE JUST HELP ME HERE!

Y/N slams his hands in the ground but when it did some pops up from his vision... it was a map around Hell.

Y/N:... all this time if I just hit my hands on the floor the map appears... man that's the most stupidest thing ever!... wait is there another way?

He closes the map with his head and when it's gone he tries to bring it back by one clap with his hands.

*CLAP*

And that the map appears.

Y/N: Oh I see now. It appears when I clap on something. Okay now that's out of the way let's find that shop.

He looks around Hell City and when he looks for it he founds the shop that sales any technology like products including... Phones.

Y/N: YES I FINALLY FOUND IT! Let's-a-go!!!

We then changed the scene by being in the world map and then we see a little 8-Bit looking Y/N walking towards the location where the Phones are at. And that leads him to it and that he poses where he is right now.