Chapter 7: Video Games Vs The Radio

--------------------------------------------------------------
-STAGE 7-

-START-
--------------------------------------------------------------

We open up this chapter by seeing Y/N holding something in his hand that was an address of the Vee's Tower. And he might guessed that Vox placed it for him to find there building.

Y/N: Well I'm glad that he give me this. I'll have no clue where it was... but I believe I was close to there Towar when I was getting that phone.

Y/N: But anyway since I've got more time for my own, I believe it's time too get ready for this radio demon That Carmilla warned Captain and now me... and I believe I've got something for this battle~

And that he seat's down on the floors mat and then thinks of the thing he will become to fight against the Radio Demon. And then he started to glow blue flames and then some glitching red energy around his body and that we see a Drone camera watching the teen and it was Vox's Drone that he program to properly see his Radio enemy to get knocked Out by his new member of his group.

We then see near Y/N office two Skull Bots guardian his room and then the two looked at each other.

Skull Bot 1:....so, hungry for something?

Skull Bot 2: Dude, you thinking what I'm thinking?

The Skull Bots: PIZZA BAGELS!!!

And that the two walks off getting something to eat and then we see Captain Waddle Dee walking by but then he grow a very not happy face for the Skull Bots leaving his master unguarded.

C. Waddle Dee: Ugh... Are you kidding me!? You guys can't even eat!!!

Scene change is brought you by... This:

We then see the outside of Y/N's game shop and then see some sinners drinking and talking to each other about somethings

Demon 1: so... how many babies am I legally allowed to step on?

Demon 2: Hmm... I don't know... 3?

Demon 3: 420...

Demon 1: ... Okay 420 it is then.

Demon 2: You choosing that because it's a funny number to you.

Demon 1: What? You think is not funny?

Demon 2: Yeah?

Demon 1: Okay then what's funny to you then?

Demon 2: Well... it was the 21 number... that is funny.

Demon 3: No, no, no. That's not funny either.

Demon 2: Then what's funnier then those two then?

Demon 1: Yeah tell us high kite?