Chapter 4: The Fight Against Justice / New Home

-Last Time on The Gaming Overlord-

Y/N was brought to Hell by Lucifer to give the teen boy a new life that leads him to have powers given by Lucifer. Later after that he fought against the creatures called them selfs "The Corrupted Angels" and won against them he also saved an female Imp name Jen. The next day after that he was unconscious and was brought to Jen's home and Later he learned about the Overlords thanks to Jen telling him. And that he was brought to Jen's Boss named Carmilla Carmine and with some of the Overlords to meet this Gaming Teen. And when Carmilla was going to ask him something it was interrupt by an powerful Corrupted Angel called "Justice" what will Y/N do against this type of Angel find out... umm... right now on.

-THE GAMING OVERLORD-

--------------------------------------------------------------

STAGE 4
.
.
.
BEGIN
--------------------------------------------------------------

Justice: COME OUT! I KNOW YOU ARE INSIDE THIS BUILDING, COME AND FACE JUSTICE!!!

We then get back to The Overlords and Y/N that are still inside the building looking down at the corrupted angel.

Carmilla: So... it looks like this angel is looking for you Y/N.

Y/N: Yeah because I've killed his friends that tried to kill your employee. But it looks like that action gotten this things attention.

And that Y/N walks away from the window that caught the people around the room attention.

Zestial: What are you doing?

Y/N: Oh... Just taking out this angel with the help of my powers.

Zeezi: Are you crazy! That is one of most powerful Corrupted Angel around.

Carmilla: And the ones you killed are just lower Minions. He's in a different level.

Y/N: Yeah? Well I've challenged myself with impossible missions on Video Games that are Master like Difficultly. So this guy down there...

And that we see Y/N's eye glow with Bright Yellow and the other eye grow dark red.

Y/N: Will be Easy... GAME ON TRANSFORM!!!

Y/N's body started to change with a bright light all around him making everyone blinded by the shine.

And that we see his body have some robotic appearance with a Cape on him. And that he has a purple glowing eyes and mouth and that it fully reveals his first transformation to reveal...

 And that he has a purple glowing eyes and mouth and that it fully reveals his first transformation to reveal

ULTRON SIGMA

Y/N: Wow... This feels Incredible~

C. Waddle Dee: Woah Sir! That appearance looks so cool!