Chapter 3: Meeting The Overlords

STAGE 3

START NOW
--------------------------------------------------------------
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We open with this chapter by seeing the dead corpses of the corrupted angels that Y/N killed from the last chapter. By check at each of them we then see a Shadow coming from the alleyway showing a sharp teeth with red eyes glowing. And then we hear some classy music playing that sounds like it's coming from the radio.

The figure of the shadow walks closer to one of the corpses and then we heard the voice of the mysterious demon talking.

Demon: My, what a sight to be hold. Hahaha! This might be from this new demons handy work. Well who knows where he is but I will find him and I will have his powers for myself to show everyone that I'm no pushover. Hehehehe, Hahahahaha.

And that the figure leaves the corpses and then we see the face of this demon but it only shows the smile with the deep red eyes glowing.

And that leads the screen to turn black.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Scene changes is brought you by... this!

We then see Y/N in the sand floor hearing the waves of the sea hitting the service

We then see Y/N in the sand floor hearing the waves of the sea hitting the service. And then the boy slowly opens his eyes and that he stands up and See's that he was back here again.

Y/N: I'm back here again? Oh let me guess this same mysterious woman is going to be somewhere close by right?

???: Well~ well~ right on the money dear~

Y/n: WOAH JESUS!

he then jumped from suprise that she was next to him at where he was laying down from.

Y/N: You again? Okay this time who are you and where are we?

???: Well child to answer your second question. We are at heaven where the angels and winners are at.

Y/N: Wait, wh-what!? Heaven! Angels... hold on winners? What the... flip is a winner?

???: Oh it's another word for Sinner around Heaven.