Chapter 6: Meeting with The Vee's

You all have spoken. So here it is, please enjoy this chapter
--------------------------------------------------------------
STAGE 6

BEGIN
--------------------------------------------------------------

We open this chapter by seeing Y/N getting some sleep on his bed for the stress day he has. One was the meeting with the Overlords, fighting against the Corrupted Angel of Justice and lastly showing the demons what Video game are that leads him very rich.

But when he was sleeping someone came in and jumped on his bed with the panic (that the gaming Overlord is still asleep) and then it reveals that was C. Waddle Dee. And he just did this to his creator getting him to wake up.

(Like this)

Y/N: Oow.... Five more minutes...

C. Waddle Dee: No! No five more minutes! Wake up right now!

The little Waddle Dee then started to jump on the boy that really gotten him off the bed by falling off from it.

Y/N: Ugh... Okay I'm up now are you happy?

C. Waddle Dee: Yes I am. Now get ready because the meeting you tell me is coming around.

Y/N: Oh yeah... the meeting that Vox called me about. Okay then, can you tell the chef to get breakfast ready then?

C. Waddle Dee: You got it sir!

And that he left the room going to tell the chef to get the food ready. And that we see Y/N getting some clothes and placing them near the bathroom door that was close to his bed. He placed the new clothes on the bed and then went inside the bathroom.

We then see him getting his bed clothes off and then he grabs the phone and then plays some music...

Y/N (Thoughts): Ahhhh... some good remix for the morning.

And that he entered the bath and then turned on the shower and that he gets his body washed.

And when he was doing so he started to get a weird dream he has gotten recently.

(Flashback Dream)

We then see Y/N in the same place of this dream and then see the same woman looking at the sunset at the beach.

Y/N: Okay... there's no way that I've always get the same dream. You want me for something so tell me what you want miss...

???: Wow, hello to you too. Well... yes, I like to talk too you more young man.

Y/N: And what's that exactly?

???: Well... your powers?

Y/N: What? My video game powers?

???: No... you have some powers before you have given this new power. And I can sense it from you.

Y/N: Then what is this old power I've gotten before my gaming powers?

???: Well young man... it's the power fo the good and the wicked.