Book 3: A Kingdom of Roses and Magic - Chapter 134

After they had erected a set of high-tier barriers around the mansion, both Victor and Ethan headed back to the master chamber. They didn't miss seeing the dark shield surrounding the room or the sparks and crackling sounds that came from it. They knew one of their comrades was taking Alfie at this moment.

They weren't wrong when they came in through the door. There on the bed, Caleb was fucking Alfie full-out, pounding his penis into her as she groaned out his name, while Aaron and Felix were teasing her breasts and sucking at her nipples, drinking her nectar. The sight was erotic, and Ethan swore under his breath. His own cock hardened in an instant, which amused Victor.

"When was the last time you took a woman?"

"Too fucking long ago," Ethan said darkly. He stripped off his shirt as he headed toward the bed. "It's about time I have a taste of our sweet Alfie."

Victor said behind him, "Can't you wait a bit longer?" He was teasing, of course.

"Like hell I'm going to wait," Ethan snapped.

He was stark naked by the time he reached the bed, his clothing on the floor behind him. Just as he was climbing on the mattress, Caleb released Alfie and moved back. Ethan knew the man hadn't come yet, since his large penis was still rock hard, though Alfie had already come. The girl was still shuddering in pleasure.

Ethan flicked his gaze to her pussy, which was so wet and oozing a mixture of her qi nectar and come. The sight was alluring to be sure, which made his cock twitch in excitement.

Ethan couldn't hold back. He went straight for her pussy, his face inches away from the enticing source of the nectar. He started lapping her up, his tongue eagerly pressing against her flesh, cleaning the nectar that seductively clung to her skin. He felt her writhing and groaning, which pleased him. When he was done, he rose, and because he was a greedy man, he pulled her up, causing Felix and Aaron to reluctantly let go of her nipples.

Ethan decided he'd have her all to himself in his embrace when he fucked her.

He moved and repositioned her until she was straddling him, her legs around his waist and her back against the headboard of the bed.

"Lord Ethan..." she said softly as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Alfie," he said. "Fuck, you are just fucking beautiful." He planted his lips on hers at the same time he inserted his penis into her pussy. The moment he felt her hot wetness enveloping him, he tightened his hold on her and plunged his tongue into her mouth. Then he started thrusting, going on full throttle because, fuck, he hadn't fucked a woman for who knew how long.

He felt his body shuddering with the intense euphoria of it all, which he'd sorely missed.

Alfie's body felt soft against him, and she was just fucking adorable. She accepted him, all of him, his demanding and wild tongue in her mouth, his eager, hard body that was squishing her against the headboard, and his raging cock that was pounding ruthlessly inside her pussy, which was driving them both insane with pleasure.

By the time Felix, Caleb, Ethan, and Aaron decided they were done making love to Alfie, for now, it was dawn and Alfie's lush body was covered in her own nectar, as well as the men's come. Of course, her heat had gone down after the long hours of sucking out her qi nectar.

Ethan, his naked, muscular body soaked in sweat, picked Alfie up in his arms and carried her into the bathing chamber. There, he washed her and even enjoyed some time with her in the pool until the others turned up. Felix, Caleb, and Aaron headed over to the shower to wash themselves while Victor called Alfie to him.

The girl eagerly headed over to him, and once in his arms, he headed back to the door. Before he left, he said, "It's your turn to watch, Ethan." This was followed by a chuckle.

Back in the bedroom, Victor placed Alfie on the sofa instead of the bed, which had just been cleaned and made with new sheets.

Alfie, still in a daze of heat, wrapped her arms over his broad shoulders as she moved in and begged for a kiss. Victor grinned. He said, "Now I have you all to myself." Then he claimed her lips, tasting her sweetness for the first time.

Alfie groaned softly into his mouth while her body quivered delicately against him, which pleased him. When he plunged his tongue into her mouth, she gasped and tightened her arms around him.

"My lord Victor," she said breathlessly into his mouth.

When he pulled back, he said, "Victor. From now on, just call me Victor."

Then he moved his lips down to her breast and started licking her while his hand teased her other one.

Alfie groaned and writhed against him as he tasted her, his lips hot against her skin. When he came down to her pussy, he made her lie on her back, and then he started devouring her, his tongue hot and eager against the lips of her pussy.

Alfie groaned in pleasure as he ate her up. When she nearly came, he moved into position and inserted his cock into her pussy. Then he started riding her, moving slowly at first and then faster, loving the feel of his cock being wrapped tightly by her pussy.

"Victor," Alfie cried out softly, her body movingalong with his tempo.